Infinite Flight 22.5

Probably one of the best updates IMO, with three Chinese Airports now 3D especially ZGSZ!

2 Likes

Noice but where is the update on the appstore? don’t see it 👀

4 Likes

The update comes at different timings for everyone. IOS will come later.

3 Likes

Yay, I’m really happpy now.

3 Likes

We finally got Citilink A320-200!

6 Likes

So happy to see the Silveroo livery on the 787! One of the most stunning liveries!

6 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much guys! :)

3 Likes

Wow! So unexpected. I little bit disappointed that there isn’t at least one Italian airport in 60 airports, but hope they’ll come in the next one! Well done!

4 Likes

Vistara 999 where dreams meet reality.

Thank you Tyler and Cameron

4 Likes

its great that china is getting some 3d airports, now we need chinese liveries on more narrow bodies

3 Likes

Am I the only one who really wasn’t expecting this?

5 Likes

Finally, WIMM is on the list. My home airport, WITT is just close enough to be 3D one like them, but I’ll be waiting for it’s release in the next update

2 Likes

👍, and I can’t wait for F/A 18 , 🤗.

pon, 11. srp 2022. 12:47 jasonrosewell via Infinite Flight Community <notifications@infinite-flight.discoursemail.com> je napisao:

5 Likes

Nice to see Citilink out at this update!

2 Likes

Nice update!

3 Likes

I was not expecting this😰😱🤯🫡

3 Likes

Nice update wow 🤩

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, Kinda that once again they’ve added secondary tiny airports no one will fly to, let alone have many flights a week. In Australia it would have been nice to see a main hub airport that people would actually enjoy like Melbourne or Perth but once again we get airports like Olympic damn? In IF they don’t even have the right aircraft that fly there from Adelaide in real life so how can this be classed as a realistic flight sim when your adding places where people like me who really enjoy making this amazing game as realistic as it can be shutoff from flying new routes to 3D airports.

3 Likes

Today is a happy day! The Caribbean is getting good: Aruba, Curazao, Jamaica, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana y Santo Domingo… 🙂 Thank You !

10 Likes

Its here! Im lovin’ it!

2 Likes