Infinite Flight 22.4

dang that’s sad the f14 is the most fun plane to fly in the game

1 Like

Hey, probably I am not the first person to call for attention on this… Sorry in advance if that is the case… But if not, with hotfix the buttons of action disappeared on the A220.
Thanks

Smort moment

Hi @Riqynho! This was a mistake that was made and will hopefully be fixed in the future updates. Please click on the post I linked and you will see some explanation from the devs.

1 Like

Ok
Thank you

1 Like

It was removed as you can see in message above

I’m pretty late to the party, I’ve been away travelling but I have been keeping abreast of the new upgrade 22.4 and I have to say I’m super happy and very impressed with the new taxi lights and other additions to the IF.
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best upgrade so far! Thank you to the staff, developers, you know who you are from the bottom of my heart to making IF the best there is out there and I can’t wait to see more progress later on this year.
Landing at Gatwick at night for the first time since the 22.4 upgrade was incredible & the elation I felt after seeing the taxi lights was something else🥳🥳🥳✈️👏🏻🤩🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😍

2 Likes

Let’s go bro one of the best updates

1 Like

Thank you so much Jason and every IF team leader that made this happen, y’all are amazing!!