Infinite Flight 22.2

this is getting every update better. I bet next update will be the catering trucks, cargo trucks, and gas trucks!! Nice update!

2 Likes

I really really wish to see these trucks being animated as well!! 🤩

11 Likes

Yay TAMPA!!! 👏👏👏

3 Likes

Maybe soon! IF are constantly improving and adding new features.

1 Like

I do these things to trigger the realism police from time to time :trollface:

7 Likes

The whole push back button is not showing up anymore I’ve tried both at Burbank and Chicago midway

2 Likes

Thanks for the update and amazing work! @jasonrosewell @Cameron I was wondering if you had time to check on the Congo Airways call sign for the Q400, it’s still missing in 22.2.

1 Like

I would like to simply ‘not use it’ as @jasonrosewell so elegantly put it, but the rule added about the spoilers being disarmed under 40kts happens even when I don’t use the autobrake. how is that fair?

2 Likes

Auto break does exist in real life.

1 Like

Never mind I figured it out

1 Like

Not on all aircraft

1 Like

But still a good feature to have on all aircraft. It’s important.

It’s not about fair. Laura will explain the technical side momentarily.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder (and the kind words!). I just fixed the issue so it should now show if you restart the app. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

These updates continue to surprise. Definitely didn’t see the pushback trucks and auto brakes. Good small additions.

@AV-Booney please read my post again.

And on another note, I may be missing it, but is there an autobrake disengage annunciator of some sort? When reverting to manual braking it seems difficult to tell if the autobrakes have actually shut off.

1 Like

Auto-breaking is indicated on the HUD view when it is activated. By using rudder breaking or parking breaks, auto breaking will disable. Alternatively, you can just switch it off using the Auto-break switch on the UI controls.

1 Like

I don’t know who was asking for this feature but it really annoys me that it now effects how the entire game is played even when you don’t have autobrake turned on

1 Like

Ah, I didn’t check the HUD.
However on the live-cockpit Boeings, there should be an EICAS message indicating the selected autobrake level, and when they are overridden it should revert to an amber “AUTOBRAKES” message indicating that they have been disabled.

I’ll try to find a good picture of it.

1 Like

Currently enroute to Hong Kong. Won’t get to experience the update for 10 more hours.

1 Like