Infinite Flight 22.2

FANTASTIC 🎉🎊🍾
Great to see another update out 22.2 especially the push back truck. Also the auto brake 💯👌🏽

What an amazing team 😁✈️

2 Likes

Woah Pushback Tugs !!!

12 Likes

That came out of nowhere!

This looks like a great update!

Autobrake System + Pushback Tugs 😍😍

3 Likes

I mean, I’m definitely not the best pilot in the flight sim but…

3 Likes

like the pushback truck when u click “attach tug”. too funny. I hope one day, it drives to your plane.

5 Likes

can other see it?

2 Likes

see this answer by cameron above

1 Like

Umm I don’t know

2 Likes

Wow, in the last update thread, I asked/hoped for LFMN to be 3Ded, and here you go!
Excited about brakes as well!

1 Like

YESSS, This is AMAZING 🤩

1 Like

I’m very excited for this update. Great job for the devs and 3D airport editors. See you all in the live stream later. I got the update

1 Like

Wonderful update! Hoping for some more african airports next update though!👀

3 Likes

Is this the intended behaviour?

17 Likes

Amazing update!

But found the first annoying thing 😭

6 Likes

I find it funny that when you press “Attach Tug” - the tug just appears out of nowhere, same when you press “Detach” - it just disappears into oblivion.

Hoping they move to your aircraft in the future.

1 Like

They said “Future iterations of pushback trucks will include varying sizes to accommodate different airport and aircraft sizes” so we just have to wait :)

7 Likes

We have improved tug support coming soon for smaller aircraft. It’s waiting on some physics improvements from our end so we can properly support tow bars, and a new tug model from our artists (the same ones affected by the situation in Ukraine right now).

Progress is being made and we’ll share it soon™

23 Likes

You unlocked the “Special Repositioning Operation” menu

8 Likes

Yep, but our aim is to make airports come alive with animated ground traffic too. That takes some work (so we know where tugs/vehicles can drive, how to avoid collisions, and how to schedule tugs when an airport is busy).

It takes steps to get there but we thought this would be a good first step :)

18 Likes

Lets goooooooo!!! Ive been waiting so long for NAS pensacola!!!

1 Like