Infinite Flight 22.2

You unlocked the “Special Repositioning Operation” menu

8 Likes

Yep, but our aim is to make airports come alive with animated ground traffic too. That takes some work (so we know where tugs/vehicles can drive, how to avoid collisions, and how to schedule tugs when an airport is busy).

It takes steps to get there but we thought this would be a good first step :)

18 Likes

Lets goooooooo!!! Ive been waiting so long for NAS pensacola!!!

1 Like

Now that sounds amazing! What a great update and progress towards this goal. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

Hello there,

Here is a detailed list containing all changes/additions

7 Likes

Lots happening behind the scenes for this, on the data end (scenery editing and our new pipeline for airport data), on the graphics end and on the multiplayer end. It’s exciting to work on :)

7 Likes

We’ve got a few great Indian airports in the works! Our editors are making great progress and we can’t wait to share more as they near completion.

9 Likes

Oh no! We thought everyone only flew heavies.

Jokes aside, our talented 3D artists are working on additional tugs of varying sizes which will better pair with our diversely sized fleet.

24 Likes

I find it hilarious lol

1 Like

I really happy to hear this news and it will proud to be part of infinite flight family

2 Likes

Me who flies narrowbodies 95% of the time: “Am I a yoke to you?”

1 Like

Again another wonderful surprise to wake up to. Thanks to all DEV teams for the tireless effort and long hours of dedication. IF just keeps getting better and better 🎉🎉👍👍

1 Like

Woww thanks so much guys!!!

14 Likes

Still no update on my iPhone X (IOS 15.3.1)
But on my mi 9 lite update comes just after release…. As I know update is already gone on IOS… where is it on mine?

1 Like

It will roll out soon for everyone, let’s be patient. 👀

1 Like

I caaaaaaaaaan’t , my phone for games is IPhone X… I want to do a flight… mi 9 lite run IF very very slow…

1 Like

It’s already been said on FAQs

2 Likes

Just got the update, big thanks for making my home airport, KPHL, 3D. Everything is amazing and the trucks are a great addition!

4 Likes

Yup! Thanks for the reference, just saw it now! And thank you for summarizing it up since it would make life easier!

2 Likes