Infinite Flight 22.2

Wonderful update! Hoping for some more african airports next update though!👀

3 Likes

Is this the intended behaviour?

17 Likes

Amazing update!

But found the first annoying thing 😭

6 Likes

I find it funny that when you press “Attach Tug” - the tug just appears out of nowhere, same when you press “Detach” - it just disappears into oblivion.

Hoping they move to your aircraft in the future.

1 Like

They said “Future iterations of pushback trucks will include varying sizes to accommodate different airport and aircraft sizes” so we just have to wait :)

7 Likes

We have improved tug support coming soon for smaller aircraft. It’s waiting on some physics improvements from our end so we can properly support tow bars, and a new tug model from our artists (the same ones affected by the situation in Ukraine right now).

Progress is being made and we’ll share it soon™

23 Likes

You unlocked the “Special Repositioning Operation” menu

8 Likes

Yep, but our aim is to make airports come alive with animated ground traffic too. That takes some work (so we know where tugs/vehicles can drive, how to avoid collisions, and how to schedule tugs when an airport is busy).

It takes steps to get there but we thought this would be a good first step :)

18 Likes

Lets goooooooo!!! Ive been waiting so long for NAS pensacola!!!

1 Like

Now that sounds amazing! What a great update and progress towards this goal. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

Hello there,

Here is a detailed list containing all changes/additions

7 Likes

Lots happening behind the scenes for this, on the data end (scenery editing and our new pipeline for airport data), on the graphics end and on the multiplayer end. It’s exciting to work on :)

7 Likes

We’ve got a few great Indian airports in the works! Our editors are making great progress and we can’t wait to share more as they near completion.

9 Likes

Oh no! We thought everyone only flew heavies.

Jokes aside, our talented 3D artists are working on additional tugs of varying sizes which will better pair with our diversely sized fleet.

24 Likes

I find it hilarious lol

1 Like

I really happy to hear this news and it will proud to be part of infinite flight family

2 Likes

Me who flies narrowbodies 95% of the time: “Am I a yoke to you?”

1 Like

Again another wonderful surprise to wake up to. Thanks to all DEV teams for the tireless effort and long hours of dedication. IF just keeps getting better and better 🎉🎉👍👍

1 Like

Woww thanks so much guys!!!

14 Likes