Infinite Flight 22.2

life of a software dev or PM. As soon as we get something addressed they don’t need it anymore lol

Ground services are getting better and bringing more reality to IF, thank you devs to

I have a question, is there any reason why the Avelo logo on the belly of the 737-800 hasn’t come? example, the modeling of the plane does not allow?

2 Likes

We need a 3D Ukraine airport in support of Ukraine. I’m sure the community would be willing to assist as well. Maybe turn it into a crowdfunding event in support of Ukraine and any employees you all might have out in that area?

Slowly but surely… hopefully it can be added soon

I was kinda hoping we’d get more Avelo destinations with 3D airports with this update, but I’ll settle with the livery and KBUR

2 Likes

Plus MDW and TPA, and then there are quite a few pre-22.2 like LAS, BWI, and CHS. Feel free to check out all airport additions in the thread below. There are more Avelo destinations than you think. :)

1 Like

Just had an amazing first flight using our new livery, thanks from everyone here at AVLV!

Matt W. - Avelo Air Virtual CEO

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, there is an issue with adding “paint” to the belly of the 737 models due to its old age.

There have been instances where this was done (such as the new Transavia livery), but I assume there are complications, and time may have been a factor in the development of the Avelo model.

Please take the last remark with a grain of salt… it may not be entirely accurate.

1 Like

Excellent work you guys! Thanks for making our flying experience GREAT!!

Snow day + update day = best day of the month!!

Y’all just keep delivering don’t y’all?

1 Like

What is the DST?

Daylight Savings Time

1 Like

Ah okay! Thank you for that easy clarification!!😄💯 (Lmao right now)

1 Like

That’s ok. I’m still learning all sorts of new acronyms that people come up with on a daily basis. Cant keep up with them. lol

1 Like

Hah, I guess we are on the same boat ⛵⛵!!

I was happy with Update, mainly, because another airport in my state (Pernambuco, Brazil) was added in 3D, welcome SBFN. Thanks Infinite Flight !

1 Like

I agree, NATPCUWOADBCBVHTKUW.

1 Like

Best Update holy ****

1 Like

That’s alphabet soup, not an acronym.

Amazing update Infinite Flight Team, thank you! Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Oh lets frickin go