Infinite Flight 22.2

well in IRL the spoilers aren’t disarmed when the aircraft reaches 40kts, they’re disamed when the plane exits the runway. just hope they fix this in a later update

4 Likes

I just landed in Prague.

1. I bounced
  2. I braked as usual

I think it’s a matter of time 🥲

Btw the update is amazing! Thanks for your hard work devs!

1 Like

It isn’t really a bug to be fixed kind of thing. Atm, they deliberately chose to go with this method as it avoided many issues involved with creating a more complex system. In the future it will likely be upgraded and improved like most features in IF have.

2 Likes

Is something wrong with the livestream?

2 Likes

There’s an issue with Dan’s WiFi, so the livestream has been postponed

1 Like
5 Likes

Can you do a dev thread on animated pushback tugs and auto breaks?!

1 Like

What an amazing thing to wake up and see…

Another amazing update from the Infinite Flight team and well, it certainly doesn’t disappoint.

Thanks to everyone involved for the hard work to make Infinite Flight more and more amazing, each and every update!

3 Likes

Catering trucks are needed!

Hope to see this on a near future 😁

5 Likes

AHHHHHHH!!! YES YES YES YES!!!

• The Tug is awesome!
  • Auto breaking!?! WHAT?!
  • more 3d airports, YESSSSSIIIRRRR!!
  • funny they fixed DST when we are about to outlaw the change, lol.

LOVE YOU ALL!

6 Likes

OOHHHH YESSSSSSSSS! That would be legit! Add in passenger happiness. So if you don’t load up enough food, they get mad. lol!

2 Likes

Yeah, they announced that the proposal was moving ahead right after I submitted the fix :)

5 Likes

life of a software dev or PM. As soon as we get something addressed they don’t need it anymore lol

Ground services are getting better and bringing more reality to IF, thank you devs to

I have a question, is there any reason why the Avelo logo on the belly of the 737-800 hasn’t come? example, the modeling of the plane does not allow?

2 Likes

We need a 3D Ukraine airport in support of Ukraine. I’m sure the community would be willing to assist as well. Maybe turn it into a crowdfunding event in support of Ukraine and any employees you all might have out in that area?

Slowly but surely… hopefully it can be added soon

I was kinda hoping we’d get more Avelo destinations with 3D airports with this update, but I’ll settle with the livery and KBUR

2 Likes

Plus MDW and TPA, and then there are quite a few pre-22.2 like LAS, BWI, and CHS. Feel free to check out all airport additions in the thread below. There are more Avelo destinations than you think. :)

1 Like

Just had an amazing first flight using our new livery, thanks from everyone here at AVLV!

Matt W. - Avelo Air Virtual CEO

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, there is an issue with adding “paint” to the belly of the 737 models due to its old age.

There have been instances where this was done (such as the new Transavia livery), but I assume there are complications, and time may have been a factor in the development of the Avelo model.

Please take the last remark with a grain of salt… it may not be entirely accurate.

1 Like