Infinite Flight 22.2

this one is definitely a big surprise. Was not expecting it. Can’t wait to try all these new stuff

2 Likes

Keep it up team.

3 Likes

Finally we have Pushback Trucks!

9 Likes

someone correct me, did i just read this right? “animated pushback tugs”😳

10 Likes

Yes you did

2 Likes

Yep you did read that correctly there are indeed aminated pushback tugs now

2 Likes

Woah! That came out of nowhere. Pushback tugs move now?!?! That’s incredible! Awesome job everyone! Thank you so much

4 Likes

man. man oh man i can’t wait to try these. i’m just in the middle of a long haul though.

3 Likes

Isn’t out on App Store right ?

2 Likes

Hi there, it’s slowly releasing to everyone. Infinite Flight have no control on how fast it can get to your device unfortunately. :)

4 Likes

Ok thanks. I’ll vote for the AC livery now.

2 Likes

Yayy, OMAA @Etihad_Virtual Hub is in 3D now,😍

3 Likes

Having Animated Push Back Tugs and Jet Bridges makes the Airports so much Better!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the info!

2 Likes

I remember conducting a flight from Batam to Pulau Tioman in an A380 lol

Was pretty shocked on how small it was and ended up diverting to Changi(i think anyway it was like 6 years ago)

Amazing memories

1 Like

Brilliant update! I’m super excited about all the new 3D airports and pushback tugs!!

3 Likes

thats a great work
please we need HECA airport to be 3D you have many fans from Cairo Egypt

1 Like

Another great update, wasn’t expecting pushback trucks, autobrakes function feature but brilliant work developers 🙏🙏🙏👌👌

2 Likes

Awesome! Getting better and better with every update! But is KSFO fixed? The HM Terminal 1 needs a update very badly. And keep in mind, there’s a new Terminal in the making, Terminal H. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

What an amazing update! I really admire all the great work that you guys (developers, creators, etc) work on and produce for us at infinite flight, and we as a whole thank you a ton!!! Cheers!

5 Likes