Infinite Flight 22.1

First thing I did ahahah

1 Like

@Nayan.Kaushik

1 Like

They added contributors of the 3D airport 👀, that’s helpful in case of bugs or just if we are interested ^^. Niceeee

Any word on why I can’t see the stand guidance system at all the gates at LAX, or am I just missing something?

^ Like not every gate from what I saw had it.

This is incorrect. There are 40 airports that have Stand guidance.

The following airports have:

BIKF / CYYZ / DGAA / EBBR / EDDM / EETN / EGCC / EGKK / EGLL / EGNM / EGPH / EGSS / EHAM / EIDW / EKCH / EVRA / KATL / KBOS / KCLT / KDEN / KLAS / KLAX / LFPG / LGAV / LIMJ / LSZH / NZAA / OMDB / OPIS / TNCM / UAAA / URSS / UUDD / VABB / VMMC / WBKW / YPAD / YSCB / YSSY / ZBAA

Note - Not all stands at these airports have it, they have been placed so that reflect what would be found at the real airport

24 Likes

We all know which YouTuber is responsible for us getting Mokulele Airlines 😏

Thanks, devs, good job!

Where is update still waiting. I have 21.8 (Android)

Awesome update! Well done Infinite flight team!

1 Like

Also noticed that KATL wasn’t added to the update log as it has functional gates and SGS.

Hello!

If you read the announcement post (top post in this topic), you’ll get the answer :)

2 Likes

Who is it?

Here’s some bits of suggestion:
If someone fails to follow the stand guidance, they must charged with level 1 violation. This is to enhance the realism.

This is a great update, jet bridges + gate guidance are the small details that really just make the environment more interactive and engaging. Also thanks for Bristol Airport, flew out of there the other day!

3 Likes

Thats as it was a new airport for 22.1, not updated just for stand guidance/jetbridges

Yeah…no. Just no.

Have Squid Game guards stood at each stand watching

3 Likes

Wait it’s out!? I am soooo excited.

1 Like