Infinite Flight 21.8

Amazing update, in fact a year of amazing updates!

One question… was there an official decision regarding A223 at London City? (EGLC)

TFR remains un-changed

Is the a220 allowed at LCY? I can park at any of the gates but I dont know if I will get reported.

Officially only the -100 and not the -300 is allowed there, so I don’t think it will be allowed

Bravo! Maybe I’ll do my first flight tonight.

I’m lovin’ it!™️

Never been more excited to get home to update the app and fly the A220 🤩🤩🤩

Looks absolutely AMAZING the flight deck doing a test flight from the a220 manufacturer CYMX 😄

5 Likes

Yeah… The A220 cockpit has simply a different feel from all the other ones in IF!

1 Like

I will rate it with 10 stars! i love this game thanks

2 Likes

I also used the chance to give 2x 5 Stars. Once before the update, and once after downloading it! Best mobile simulator!

They actually made EHRD 3D, my home airport. I never thought the day would come. First EHAM now this… Thank you very very much IF dev team, I am very happy rn

2 Likes

Already doing KBOS - KRSW. As I’m flying I see the A220 is incredible. Such a cool interior and other cool stuff :) love it

1 Like

Wow, did a quick pattern down the office, standing in the courtyard and the cold, while paid to work and not play… could not wait to be home.
Great stuff. Did land very long but well…

A big thanks to all the IF team!

7 Likes

This is incredible!

Was the Google log in removed on Android too? Or just iOS?

We just added the airport map to the blog post too. The dots are expanding quickly!

12 Likes

It’s still available on Android but will be removed in the next update. We suggest you migrate/connect your account to be prepared in advanced :)

1 Like

A220 and KMYR in 3D! Love this update. Thanks for all the hard work putting this together.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update :)

Just…

… THANK YOU ❤️

8 Likes

I just noticed that even though the bathroom isn’t modelled, we basically still have a loo with a view :D

6 Likes