Infinite Flight 21.7

Wow… it was from a live I saw on youtube. I won’t remember now which one exactly, but the person was using an addon and I thought it might be possible in the IF.

1 Like

Wohoooo I’m pumped about the Taxiway lines but most especially the 3D airports …
IF keeps improving each update 💪

5 Likes

Seven point releases in one year. Seven!
I don’t recall us ever having so many.

Some incredible achievement by a truly passionate and dedicated team.

5 Likes

soon to be 8

3 Likes

Infinite flight it’s getting better and better

4 Likes

Just wanna say, I love the new font in 21.7! It’s fresh and refreshing and a very nice choice! Kudos!!

5 Likes

Hi

When there will be update that brings 3D Objects in motion.

We don’t know.

Sometime in the future.

There is a small amount of work to this, they want to get this right. So, at this time, there is no information on when 3D objects will be animated and can move.

What you can do is pay attention to #blog and #announcements as well as all of Infinite Flight’s social medias, these include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube on updates for Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Yooooo! Gold Coast airport is the one literally 30 mins near me! :D

2 Likes

Good to see you back in the community once again man!

Infinite flight crashed on my iPhone 11 while I was taking a flight from San Diego to San Francisco idk why my connection was good my device was at 58% charge idk why it happened:(

1 Like

Hey there! You can make a #support topic about your issue.

1 Like

Yes that actually makes sense, you don’t want more expenses than revenue and like what Cameron replied, the advise to hire more people on a whim is actually easier said than done.

☯️But on the balancing side of the fence this ancient saying from an old friend of mine will be my go-to quote if I ever start a (restaurant) business (one day):
A cook who refuse to hire more chefs will have his kitchen stay the same size. 😅
(he translated that from Chinese for me)

Anyway, back on topic:

Kudos to Infinite Flight team for 21.7!!!
I’m also very happy to just realize that the select 3D airport editors who are members of this very community are starting to present their hard work for this lovely community more and more! We love ya guys!! Thank you!!❤️🥰 ❤️

4 Likes

Is it also a feature where the 3D tag doesnt come near the airport ( in this case VILH )when i zoom in?

1 Like

Screenshots for reference

5 Likes

I noticed that yesterday too , I thought I was hallucinating lol. Hilo 3D badge appeared then disappeared. I was almost about to cancel my flight because I thought it wasn’t 3D at the end but I checked again and it was shown 3D at last 🤷🏽‍♂️

4 Likes

Just wanted to pass my thanks once more to the IF Airport 3D development team. Huge thanks for bringing EKCH in 3D - we see now so much more traffic up here in the north thanks to this addition. You guys and girls are awsome!

4 Likes