Infinite Flight 21.6

Wow! Thanks for this update! New 3D Airports! 😍

11 Likes

Very exciting! Brilliant work as always πŸ₯³β€οΈ

3 Likes

Glad to see this new updates, however my device is a 32-bit so I won’t be getting any of the future updates.

1 Like

Wow!! This is πŸ”₯, also spanish ;) Gracias.

4 Likes

Oh wow !! Good job :p
However RIP Transavia B738 main and current livery which got hubs but not the livery 😭

@DuncanNL AMS is now 3D and released , we need pics !!!

@LeeAviationYT We need a video of all 3D airports please πŸ”₯

4 Likes

🀩🀩🀩 Wow!!! Excelent job guys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 Likes

YAAAAAAAY!! Thank you Infinite Flight!!!❀️

Just don’t forget for your next project I’m begging you tropical SE Asian holiday/expat destination WIII and WADD! WIII (Jakarta) has been open for international flights for quite some time now mainly from Russia as gateway to Bali and WADD (Bali) just opened for the world last week… incomiiing!!

3 Likes

Prepare EGLL and EHAM will fill hahahha

4 Likes

Wow, this is amazing! Thank you Infinite Flight Team!

2 Likes

Very nice! I’m probably most interested in what these technical behind-the-scenes improvements might allow for in the future :) Guess we’ll see in the upcoming months!

4 Likes

WHOOOO Doha is 3d!!!

7 Likes

OMG! SOO HAPPY TO SEE LEH,Thank You So So much devs,for another Indian airport!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6 Likes

5 star from me, glad to see OPIS and ZBAA in that list! 😍

4 Likes

EHAM 😍 Thank you for the amazing update!! And thanks to the IFAE team, you are amazing!

4 Likes

Is that OTHH thats 3D?

5 Likes

another Great Job Devs. I can’t wait for the update

2 Likes

I’m on my way to OTHH and I’ll get there in version 21.5 LOL

4 Likes

Nice for the new update to release.

In this update especially there is a ton of things behind the scenes that sound pretty cool. You’ve got to appreciate how well Infinite Flight spread the staff and internal contributors to ensure that new products are always being released, fixes and improvements are being made, and future content being implemented before even put to use. πŸ‘

I look forward to seeing the airports. Many I regularly use and will improve my experience of my journeys.

8 Likes

great update!!!

1 Like

@Mayank_Pawar i dont see it here lol

1 Like