Infinite Flight 21.6

The screen look suitable on iOS device with 20:9 screen but not on Android device. Android version little bit odd to me honestly.

They’ve been there ever since the update that added taxiway maps. It’s been at least a year or 2 and now they’ve disappeared suddenly. The runways haven’t been just straight white lines for a while; the runway markers were definitely there. =( - I wish I had screenshot to show you but I don’t. Sigh.

2 Likes

I can confirm this (random screenshot I had ages ago)

5 Likes

Thanks! They’ve been there for a long time and appeared many updates ago; It’s been at least 2 years if I’m not mistaken @schyllberg

Improvement for the types of devices mentioned in that post I linked because buttons and text were probably being cut off.

@Captain_T_Malone @Ecoops123 - A support topic for that would be great so we can track it properly :)

1 Like

Gotcha. Just created a topic

1 Like

@Captain_T_Malone he is right,the threshold markings were indeed there! I’ve seen them several rimes

1 Like

@Mayank_Pawar @MathiasG - not sure if you noticed, but it’s been acknowledged and noted :)

1 Like

Yup,Thanks!!

Yep, I forgot to delete my comment after I read that if was noticed by you

1 Like

@schyllberg I read about IF needing a 64 bit system for Android. Where can I find, on my phone, what system does it have? I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S9+ with Android 10.

Thanks!

Hello!

That’s true. I can however tell you from the top of my head that your device is fine :)

But if you’re simply curious on how;
Download CPU-Z from Play Store, go to System and look at the “Kernel Architecture” row. That should contain something with “64” :)

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks for the quick answer!

1 Like

I noticed today after landing in EHAM that I was able, when tapping on a parked aircraft, to see the gate reference together with the “+” button used to add waypoints in a flight plan!
Definitely sure we will have the possibilty to add parking gates to our trips very soon! Sooooo nice!

2 Likes

Looks like it - along with it being included in the ATC taxi to parking instruction as indicated by the new instruction:

callsign, taxi to parking (any)

2 Likes

Glad to see new improvements. Thanks for the update!

Just like to ask if who’s responsible or is there any possibility that a specific aircraft registration can be edited. Example: Philippine Airlines A350-900 (RP-C3506) and 3503 already left the airline, 3504 and 3507 are also expected to leave. Can someone change the registration of the aircraft here in IF?

Glad you are enjoying the update so far! Livery issues are noted internally and are fixed when people can get around to it. Thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes

I love that you added a region in each continent of the world in 21.5
North America
USA
Caribbean
South America
Brazil
Africa
South Africa
Europe
UK
France
Switzerland
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Asia
Singapore
Malaysia
Indonesia
Australia
I SUPPORT IF 100%

2 Likes

Wonderful, just a question: when’s LSGG and CYUL coming to the 3D airports?

2 Likes