Infinite Flight 21.6

OMG! SOO HAPPY TO SEE LEH,Thank You So So much devs,for another Indian airport!😆😆

6 Likes

5 star from me, glad to see OPIS and ZBAA in that list! 😍

4 Likes

EHAM 😍 Thank you for the amazing update!! And thanks to the IFAE team, you are amazing!

4 Likes

Is that OTHH thats 3D?

5 Likes

another Great Job Devs. I can’t wait for the update

2 Likes

I’m on my way to OTHH and I’ll get there in version 21.5 LOL

4 Likes

Nice for the new update to release.

In this update especially there is a ton of things behind the scenes that sound pretty cool. You’ve got to appreciate how well Infinite Flight spread the staff and internal contributors to ensure that new products are always being released, fixes and improvements are being made, and future content being implemented before even put to use. 👏

I look forward to seeing the airports. Many I regularly use and will improve my experience of my journeys.

8 Likes

great update!!!

1 Like

@Mayank_Pawar i dont see it here lol

1 Like

That’s a massive rip in the chat. No worries though. You can safely say you saw two OTHH’s in one day 😁

8 Likes

whats going on?? lol that update was unexpected, but highly apprecciated, thanks devs :D

2 Likes

While our developers have done all of the heavy lifting to bring 3D airports to Infinite Flight, note that our hand-picked team of 3D airport editors are the ones building them! This team has some autonomy in choosing which airports they undertake, and our staff team selects airports that are ready to ship for each update.

Bravo to the airport editors! 👏 And thank you!

42 Likes

OMG That was unexpected!!!

WTH LEÓN 3D? 💀💀This airport has not even flights bruh

8 Likes

There’s a couple a week to Palma in the summer ;)

6 Likes

Oh I noticed it too but they released other easyJet hubs that’s all that matter for me , so I’m happy 🍊

2 Likes

Woaah! This sounds so cool, Jason we need to hear more behind the scenes stories about this, the handpicking, process, hurdles, successes, etc. Thanks for the heads up and yes thanking our airport editors!❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

It was just a joke hahaha leaves YSSY for OTHH. If I had waited an hour before I would have been updated hahaha😁

1 Like

Coming right up! 😉

2 Likes

Yeah, with EHAM and OTHH I am really happy

3 Likes

I don’t know; sounds like they were waiting to see when you departed to send the update 😂

4 Likes