Infinite Flight 21.5

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Infinite Flight 21.5

A330-900neo, New 3D Buildings, and more!

In July 2021, the A330-300 made its way to Infinite Flight with the promise of the A330-900neo on the horizon. With similar flight characteristics and virtually identical in size, the A330-900neo was low-hanging fruit for developers and exciting addition for Infinite Flight pilots. Today, Infinite Flight version 21.5 is making its way to the App Store, Google Play, and to your device.

Read the full article →

FAQs

When is the update available on my device?

We are beginning with a staged roll-out on Android, followed by iOS, to ensure we cover any launch issues smoothly. This means we are releasing the app to more people in stages. Please note we don’t know at what time it will reach your device as this is determined by the Play Store and App Store.

Infinite Flight doesn’t show up for me on Google Play anymore. Why?

Our app meets the security standards of Google Play Protect, but this means that some devices that have been modified will no longer work with verified apps. Please visit our user guide for some general guidance on how to solve this issue.

I have a question/issue with the new update

Please use the #support category to get help with 21.5.

Thanks for your patience!

Loving this update?

Your ratings in the app stores help our app grow! Don’t forget you can update your rating with every release.

277 Likes

Cannot wait!!

4 Likes

Excellent work!

1 Like

Cannot wait. Great job.

2 Likes

I’m so excited KIAD is now 3D!

11 Likes

Yayayayay amazing!

Amazing job devs! 😆🎉

Hype is real, can’t wait :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HEEEEREE!!

ps if i install the update on one of my devices will it get updated on the other even if it is flying?

1 Like

What a pleasant surprise!

I haven’t seen the sun in about a week here in Daytona, but today I woke up to 21.5 and a beautiful sunrise. What a treat! ♥️ 😭

5 Likes

Citilink!!

YAAY!!!

Just updated. Amazing work on the NEO.

Cannot wait for what’s coming in 21.6 👁

6 Likes

Wow, can’t wait to fly Aircalin. Amazing stuff team!

Why is VABB featured again?

2 Likes

this was unexpected

and VTBS too!

2 Likes

It has a new custom tower

1 Like

VABB and VTBS have new towers and are counted as a new version in our system. We’ll fix this map to make it clearer for the next update

9 Likes

So much good that I don’t even know where to start! 🤩🤩🤩👏👏👏👏👏

ahhhh i see yea i got confused