Infinite Flight 21.4

Thank you Infinite flight for reworking this Beautiful Machine!! 😁👍

I kinda get your point but honestly let’s just face reality. it’s covid time. if realism is what your going for I don’t think 440 passengers would be flying during the pandemic in a single plane.

1 Like

Will be missing the A330 in SQ livery as the current last two are being de-listed.

so amazing that the vote was almost 7 months ago! time really flies, wow

Gonna love flying that A330!!!

1 Like

We are facing technical limitations that make customs sounds on each new aircraft not feasible for the time being. We understand if this makes the subscription not worth it for you and hope to see you back soon if that’s the case. Here’s more info in case you missed it:

7 Likes

I, for one, Dont care about the sounds. Yes, it makes it reqalistic- realistic but then again do you fly only for the sounds? NO, you fly for the Scenery the routes, the airports and the planes. WHile the Plane itself has been proved to be beautiful why bring it down with the problem with sounds?

7 Likes

Wonder if we will get a cargo aircraft next year i hope but I’m not keeping my hopes up

1 Like

Subscriptions are totally worth it! Especially when the NEO is coming soon 😏

3 Likes

Same with me, but we do have lots of users who depend on the sounds for a fully immersive experience. It’s something we will be working towards finding a solution for, however the timeline for this isn’t known at the moment.

5 Likes

Glad to know that. But for the time being This is just fine

1 Like

Some people take realism way too serious, even to the point where the sounds make or brake their experience. 🙄

1 Like

Yea right fully so if they want a truly realistic experience its okay for them, to voice their opininiosdamn my spelling lol- Opinions to want the sounds. But, for now a break for the mods/devs/staff/ other imp people would, i think, be appreciated. For, this is going on since last year and since then they have brought 777s and 757-200. A little flaw is nothing in the big timeline. And, for now i think i have talked enough. If i make a difference i do, if i dont… I dont.

I mean, we are working on a simulator, not an… almost….ulator 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😜 But as we’ve said many times, Infinite Flight is a constant work in progress. We try our best to balance what is possible on mobile and what users crave.

We already make some pretty huge compromises to realism by using a mobile sim though, don’t we? We don’t use a yoke or pedals. We tilt a device and our thumbs control the rudder! As buildings have been added, other things have to be scaled back FOR NOW.

15 Likes

is that a IRL Yoke giveaway leak? :)

Amazing detail time: The registration will change according to the aircraft

13 Likes

No. It most certainly isn’t.

1 Like

I don’t mind, all I care about is the quality. Which IF always delivers. I just like making fun of the “bUt ReAliSm!” Brigade.

1 Like

Everyone has their mountain they are willing to die on 🙂

3 Likes

wow that actually new to me. but side note How are you going at the same speeds in both pics. YOu have to spawn back right? so HOw do you do it, O great one