Infinite Flight 21.4

… I have already tested the A330, great job, good.

2 Likes

Amazing! I love this plane so much! ❤️

1 Like

Wish this could be the case for all airliners in IF - deffo adds a niche but nice element of realism

1 Like

Great job again Infinite Flight Development!

I used flaps 1+F plus 83% N1 for an intersection takeoff from 27R at Heathrow (second intersection from beginning of runway) and 13% positive trim. Seemed to be fine but is on the slower end of climb rate. I was about 25% load. I do like that it is not an overpowered climb performance and on the slightly slower end - I think its more realistic personally. Hate the current 747 climb performance - SOOO OP’d…

I found anything from 10-25% positive trim was sufficient.

1 Like

Here is a A330 use thread with some handy performance info @Mayank_Pawar

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!😄

Amazing work Infinite Flight Team !!

Im just a little sad about one thing

The A330-300 is certified up to 440 passengers, the highest capacity operator is Cebu, with 436 seats.

But in IF, the new A330 only seats 287.
That’s 153 missing seats :/

2 Likes

Sad still failed to add MAS A330 livery in it…Keep hoping for future update

Seats use a LOT of polygons. We’d rather use these in other places since we don’t fly the plane from inside the cabin :) Having said that, there are some there so you can get your cabin views.

3 Likes

No, I think he means in the weight menu

4 Likes

Ye @AvioesEJogos

1 Like

Cockpit looks amazing, flight dynamics felt so good to me, great rework !!!

1 Like

Weights are accurate, the latest A330s are available with 242T MTOW. That weight is also standard on the NEO which also has a 251T option as well.

1 Like

Simply wonderful aircraft to fly, just Perfect.
A huge kudos and thank you to the team!

The first FNF of IF version 21.4 should be Delta A330’s from Atlanta or something like that. Just sayin🙂

1 Like

Weird, I used 1+F and 85% throttle (probably around 89-90% N1) and my load was 47%, and I took off just fine. Also had slight crosswind (JFK-ATL).

1 Like

Interesting question…

Let’s keep it on topic for 21.4, shall we? :)

To answer your question though, Jason said this a few days ago:

1 Like

3 Likes