Infinite Flight 21.3

It looks real I think or close to… Remember you are using a mobile phone or tablet to enjoy IF, it can not be all 100%

Before 21.3the tower was white and had the same shape and look of the real thing

Maybe can be a glitch or something.

Poor little TFFF not getting any love :(

Anyways thank you so much devs and fellow IFAET members for all this hard work! My 2021 just got even better!

18 Likes

Thanks, Captain Jason for the update.

1 Like

After a safe landing in Madeira, the EZY7585 is now standing at its gate! Meanwhile, traffic is increasing. Happy landings to all pilots in Madeira!

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to flying to Hawaii now with not one but two 3D airports. Keep up the good work IF!

I still don’t understand why is this airport 3D and not another one more interesting…

4 Likes

is there a list which ones been improved? This is amazing! :)

Nothing has changed with the ramp tower at Honolulu in 21.3.

6 Likes

Great update team
Appreciate the balance between major airports and smaller airports in 21.3

If you read more into the history of this airport… It’s actually quite fascinating.

I bet you weren’t aware that in years prior, this airport has held large aircraft like the Boeing 747 and DC-10. While I’m not too sure what Infinite Flight’s model is for building and releasing airports, I’m actually a fan of this small airport. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy exploring it as well

7 Likes

KSAN is lovely!! Well done! TY for the only noticeable omission: one ill-set parking structure, 27-adjacent, that still gives me the Poopsie-Sqeezies…

2 Likes

OMG!! TNCM is the next lax or egll.

6 Likes

So few updates on the A330 I’m wondering how it can be ready so soon, as with previous planes we had a lot of teasers shortly before release

1 Like

They are probably gonna make it more as a surprise I guess.

1 Like

Almost like pre-global days😂, I had to divert San Juan because of the large traffic amount

3 Likes

St Maarten is not designed for this level of traffic!!! this is insane! I wonder if substantial numbers of people revived their subscriptions after this update!

2 Likes

Still no wingflex for the 747-400 🤦‍♂️😞

1 Like

Patience Jedi

1 Like