Infinite Flight 21.3

I’m sad that I cannot update Infinite Flight on my 32 bit tablet anymore :(

32 bit architecture is aging, and started phasing out 4 years ago. Infinite Flight is advancing their app, and in order to do this, they have to modify device prerequisites, otherwise they’d have little to no room to keep the simulator so robust. Other application developers, manufacturers, and hardware suppliers have made the transition to 64-bit support only as well. Infinite Flight is still supported on a wide range of reasonably priced mobile equipment. Hopefully, you will be able to upgrade your device in the near future to enjoy future IF releases.

9 Likes

My plan is to keep playing IF on my old device, then after 4 or 5 more updates in the future, I will have saved up for the Samsung tab S7 and I will fly from each airport to every 3D one and use the a330, also is the Samsung Galaxy a20 got a 64 bit processor (that is my current phone). I tried looking if it did but I couldn’t see if it’s 34 bit or 64 bit.

Thanks,

Rye.

64 bit also allows for more RAM usage, 32bit is limited to 4gb. Not that the ram limit matters to much on mobile devices at this time, but many are including 4gb or more.

I believe 64bit is more efficient as well

1 Like

I highly recommend checking out this fabulous thread to research a good device before you make your purchase:

1 Like

I still get the same frames yet.

you play on 4fps?

Fantastic update!!

Is it just me or is the performance MUCH better? I usually play on iPad 8th Gen which has always been great, even with everything maxed and 60fps, but now it just seems even better… FPS stays steadier, some things are more responsive, etc… Great work!

Also in the blog article under Improvements, what exactly does “Autopilot easing on LNAV” indicate?

For everyone

“Autopilot easing on LNAV” this means smoother turns for certain aircraft. This was asked by a user within the community, and Misha answered.

2 Likes

thanks man

i’ve been wondering this too

This is what I thought… cheers

Before, I found that I had to turn (change active leg) roughly 30 seconds before the waypoint for it to be smooth.

Again, fantastic work by the devs!

y’all can reach 60fps?

1 Like

No, but i get lag in the air, around 17fps during climb, and on cruise at 30fps. On the ground, it doesn’t affect it too much, let’s say around 22 - 30 fps.

1 Like

Please update flight A330 because the cockpit still is not yet showing any reality .

depends on the view, If I look to the ground of course the most id get is like 40fps since my ipad would have to handle more data (or whatever ya call it), but if I look up in the sky, is just blue with a few clouds which my ipad can handle so id get 60 looking up in the sky, but I stay on 30 so I can have stable fps

3 Likes

Yep… depends on the view, but even when it dips to low 40s on certain views it isn’t noticeable unless you have the FPS counter on.

But since this update it seems to be maintaining a solid 60fps. (iPad 8th Gen)

1 Like

Well, you are in luck! 21.4 will contain the newly reworked A330, this will include wing flex, gear tilt, and a live cockpit.

You can find progress of the A330 on the Official A330 Rework tracking Thread which is linked down below!

So pay attention to all of IFs social medias like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and of course YouTube!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! I suggest reading this thread before you begin posting. Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community.

Anyways, answering your question, there will be an A330 reworked in the coming update. However, if you read this thread, you would see that there is no A330 coming in this update. It will be coming in 21.4 launch soon.

This update, 21.3 contains newly designed 3D airports, updates to airport features, and bug fixes. This update does not contain any aircraft reworks or anything of the sort. You can see a list of all the reworked airports here. The 21.3 update does make the sim much more realistic (based on what you mentioned you wanted more realism), so it is a pro on your end if you think of it. You will just as many options now than you did before of 3D destinations! So right now, I would enjoy this update and not worry too much about the next - since this update is amazing. Check out the infiniteflight.com/blogs to see the details of the new 21.3 and what new airports you can discover - trust me, there are a lot.

You can also find the FAQ Cameron posted above at the top of this thread:

Welcome to the community! We are glad to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

-American

Hello respected sir
Whenever u send mails of updates , I’m like " yasssss!!! Lesssss gooo"