Infinite Flight 21.3

y’all can reach 60fps?

1 Like

No, but i get lag in the air, around 17fps during climb, and on cruise at 30fps. On the ground, it doesn’t affect it too much, let’s say around 22 - 30 fps.

1 Like

Please update flight A330 because the cockpit still is not yet showing any reality .

depends on the view, If I look to the ground of course the most id get is like 40fps since my ipad would have to handle more data (or whatever ya call it), but if I look up in the sky, is just blue with a few clouds which my ipad can handle so id get 60 looking up in the sky, but I stay on 30 so I can have stable fps

3 Likes

Yep… depends on the view, but even when it dips to low 40s on certain views it isn’t noticeable unless you have the FPS counter on.

But since this update it seems to be maintaining a solid 60fps. (iPad 8th Gen)

1 Like

Well, you are in luck! 21.4 will contain the newly reworked A330, this will include wing flex, gear tilt, and a live cockpit.

You can find progress of the A330 on the Official A330 Rework tracking Thread which is linked down below!

So pay attention to all of IFs social medias like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and of course YouTube!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! I suggest reading this thread before you begin posting. Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community.

Anyways, answering your question, there will be an A330 reworked in the coming update. However, if you read this thread, you would see that there is no A330 coming in this update. It will be coming in 21.4 launch soon.

This update, 21.3 contains newly designed 3D airports, updates to airport features, and bug fixes. This update does not contain any aircraft reworks or anything of the sort. You can see a list of all the reworked airports here. The 21.3 update does make the sim much more realistic (based on what you mentioned you wanted more realism), so it is a pro on your end if you think of it. You will just as many options now than you did before of 3D destinations! So right now, I would enjoy this update and not worry too much about the next - since this update is amazing. Check out the infiniteflight.com/blogs to see the details of the new 21.3 and what new airports you can discover - trust me, there are a lot.

You can also find the FAQ Cameron posted above at the top of this thread:

Welcome to the community! We are glad to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

-American

Hello respected sir
Whenever u send mails of updates , I’m like " yasssss!!! Lesssss gooo"

I just noticed you already joined the community haha. My bad lol.

But I do still say, check out VNLK it is an amazing 3D airport ;)

sure ill check it out , thank u :)

It is a little disappointing however there are some good additions such as SAN, PPT to name a few and it is good to see the team working hard in rolling out more updates.

Moscow - DME was a great addition in the previous update.

Love to see more airports in Australia, Asia , other major cities in USA MIA SEA, ORD, etc, more interesting airports in Europe such as AMS, FCO etc, Eastern EU and Balkan European airports such as IST.

Are all airports going to be included eventually?

1 Like

Yes, the aim for Infinite Flight is to have all airports with 3D buildings and objects eventually, but remember that there is over 30,000+ airports around the globe, so the order they do them in, is anybody’s guess.

But it will come, not if, but when.

1 Like

Fair enough!

its gonna take a very long time to do over 30,000 airports!!!

It’s possible, however at the rate things are going right now, especially for all the bigger major airports, I could foresee like 2023-2024 in the thousands possibly.

In any case, the rate that 3D airports are being created and added to the sim is quite fast. We just gotta go for a ride!

2 Likes

Here is your answer:

From what I could tell in this update, most of the airports do not contain that much detail.
In my opinion it “easier” or it requires fewer details airports like LPMA, DGGA, LXGB, VL something, most of the airports in Polynesia, and that’s why it is possible to bring more airports at ounce. Because they announced 25 and they released 27.
Most of the airports have fewer details, specially African, south American and some asian airports.
Let me rephrase when I say “easy” I do not take the effort of this team 👥, I’m guessing I can be wrong
Thanks, Infinite Flight.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I don’t know if you had the opportunity to be in AMS outside of the SIM. It is truly amazing. And IF always wants to bring reality to the SIM. So, not guess is bigger airports have more complexity with the details. But more than half of the airports are quite simple. With simple airports, 🛄 we might see tons of them in less time…again, this is a hunch… Not exactly idea 💡 or knowledge 📕. I used to work with 3D objects, this was a long time.

Misread what you wrote sorry.

No problem! I am here to help.

:)