Infinite Flight 21.2 And Beyond

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

infinite-flight-21-2b

Two releases in less than 2 months?

What is this form of devilry?! Infinite Flight 21.2 is making its way to the App Store and Google Play now. To read more and find out why, check out our blog article below!

Read the full article →

291 Likes

FAQs

When is the update available on my device?

We are beginning with a staged release on Android, followed by iOS, to ensure we cover any launch issues smoothly. Please note we don’t know at what time it will reach your device as this is determined by the Play Store.

The update isn’t showing on my Android device

Firstly, please wait as we are rolling out the update and may not be available on your device.

We removed support for 32bit devices in our last update (21.1) and this means that these devices will not be able to receive this update. If your device isn’t compatible, the update will not show.

I have a question/issue with the new update

Please use the #support category to get help with 21.2.

Thanks for your patience!

86 Likes

Great work on the updates, just in time for the FNF! Looking forward to seeing more airports around the world with 3D coverage! Thanks as always :)

14 Likes

Nice this is really exciting!

4 Likes

Wooaaah what is this?? What a surprise thank yall!

6 Likes

I received the update before the official post, thank you team :)

7 Likes

Just updated it!

5 Likes

Infinite Flight’s doing speedruns I see. Great to see more airports receive 3D airports.

9 Likes

Lets go boys! Mega hype!

6 Likes

Bank holiday weekend AND another Infinite Flight release 🥵 Thank you team!

6 Likes

I just started a flight lmao! I might have to restart my 100 hour flight challenge just to update IF ;)

6 Likes

Nice, this is an interesting surprise! Well done Devs!

4 Likes

Wow, thanks again to the devs for this update! :)

6 Likes

Wow, 21.2, fantastic & thank you so much for your amazing efforts! Seriously! 👏

4 Likes

Had a bad today today after getting bird poop on my pants and screwing up during basketball practice, this makes my day a bit better

12 Likes

What about WSSS? :( Hope to see that soon as that is my home airport and also quite busy

12 Likes

I am slightly mindblown - 2 updates in 3 weeks lol

Anyways…good to hear that 3D buildings will allow for smaller, much more frequent updates.

Hopefully no more "ItS bEen SEvEraL mONthS siNCe LaSt UPdATe - WhEN iS nExT oNE pLz.

14 Likes

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

10 Likes

It will come eventually. Be patient.

5 Likes

Ayy! 3D Domodedovo! Big poggers

5 Likes