Infinite Flight 21.2 And Beyond

But it wouldn’t make sense if we got engine sounds for 777 Family and 757 and then ditch the A330 sounds. The reason why they didn’t do engine sounds for A350 because of the fact that it was the last update of the year and they didn’t know when they were going to release. Also they said that there goal for reworked or new aircraft is to have engine sounds just saying😀

3 Likes

I said it would be sad not catastrophic. I understand if y’all don’t get the sounds but it’s a nice addon

1 Like

Yes it would depend if there’s a good audio file (close to the real sounds), the resources and if there’s time to include them

1 Like

a330 looks 🤯

3 Likes

I think I saw Zurich written in the hashtags?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t this belong in Official Airbus A330-300 Rework Thread . I don’t think it would belong in the 20.2 update thread if it is going to be apart of a whole other update haha.

1 Like

Um this thread is 21.2, not 20.2😂😀

My bad, 21.2 haha.

1 Like

Maybe, I’ll take it down to be on the safe side

No it wouldn’t. This is 21.2 and beyond, and since the A330 rework is beyond 21.2 i believe it should be allowed

Me too! Free cam on 23L

im in an f22 to intercept laura and get a good view of the reworked a330 but still keep my distance

You won’t get a good view at all, because considering you’re on the 21.2 RTM, you’ll either see the current A330 or nothing at all.

3 Likes

i saw an a330 but it looked more like the current one

4 Likes

You won’t see what Laura is seeing because she is on a different build than you are. So you will see the current while Laura will be seeing the new and improved A330.

Now it is possible that Laura is using 21.2 at that moment, but we don’t know unless confirmed

5 Likes

“Autopilot disengaged” did you just maneuvered yourself to get that pic?🤣

1 Like

nope hahah my heading was disengaged and i went into the free view and i was flipping my phone a bit accidentally as i was taking a picture and as a result my autopilot disengaged haha

1 Like

Mayday mayday mayday 💀

On a serious note, hope you recovered the aircraft safely!

1 Like

yep it wasn’t that bad, i only ended up spinning and my altitude changing little, i regained control and decided to land at the nearest airport since i had enough.

1 Like

😂😂😂😂 Hahahaha

1 Like