Infinite Flight 21.2 And Beyond

Stars can be visible during the day in real life as well. The engine blades have already been noted, and nothing can be do as of now. For the rest of your bullet points, I haven’t really noticed it

1 Like

Let’s not pretend that these issues are non existent. They are and as long as the staff are working on fixing them, there isn’t much we could do

Night Vision is really dark. I agree with you

4 Likes

And to add to the above, runway lights aren’t as visible as before even at full noon unless you’re really close enough which already messes up approach, beacons also becomes dimmer now (to date I only saw it once from afar at NZQN at low angle under sunset lighting).

Also… where are the PAPI lights?

I hope this is just device oriented - gonna change my phone if it is! :D

2 Likes

That was fast! Just came back from Cancun so I need to catch up on things lol.

So I’m guessing the A330 is going to come in 21.3?

We have no clue, and it is better to not speculate about it either.

I suggest keeping an eye on all of IF’s social medias like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. As well as paying attention to #blog and #announcements for information regarding Infinite Flight and all updates for the app.

For any information or anything you are curious on the development of the A330, please refer to this topic.

Official Airbus A330-300 Rework Thread

2 Likes

Nice! Looks good

1 Like

Any chance for lighted taxiways so it’s a lot playable at night?

Airport lighting has been talked about many times.

Does this mean new lighting will also be coming?

”Dynamic aircraft and taxiway lighting is something we desperately want to add but are currently limited by our aging graphics technology. We will re-focus on this after the first release of buildings is out the door. This will be another step in Project Metal.”

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Can you also re work the b767. I would really appreciate it and I am sure lots more people will as well.

Feel free to drop a vote here! 😉

Please please please vote here

How do I vote for the b767. Sorry I am new here. ;-;

click that blue link, and press vote at the top

It’s says I am out of votes

Remove votes so that you can vote it

Okay. Thanks

Does anyone know if cargo animations with a car actually loading boxes will come with whatever update includes 3D animations?

1 Like

We don’t know as of now.

However, you can pay attention to #blog and #announcements, as well as all of IF social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for information about future updates with the app!

…and beyond…here’s a look at what seems to be TNCM.

22 Likes