Infinite Flight 21.1 | How Infinite Flight Has Changed | Infinite Flight Comparison

Infinite Flight 21.1 Comparison

A comparison between the previous version (20.3) and also real life shots.

With version 21.1, the way to fly on Infinite Flight has become much more realistic. The introduction of 3D Buildings and cirrus clouds certainly made the flight experience more enjoyable. So with this topic I want to show you the change of Infinite Flight from the previous version (20.3) and also see how it is gradually getting closer to reality.

LAX 20.3:

LAX 21.1:

Real Life: Source

Infinite Flight:

Infinite Flight:

Infinite Flight:

Hope you Enjoyed! For more comparisons, you can see this video:

https://youtu.be/DB66AsJeJDU

36 Likes

Love this. I’m stil getting used to the change 😂

2 Likes

Its been a long wait but i love love LOVE the Open beta. Zero issues or bugs on my end. IF have done a outstanding job. And the cloud’s plus the 3d buildings, again IF shows its dominance in the mobile sim market. 10/10 guys.

2 Likes

Really great comparison pics! I assume you looked at your IF screenshots then went out around the airport to find the exact scenarios for real … 😉

2 Likes

Love this comparison shots! 👌
IF developers have done an amazing job pushing this to another higher level of realism in the game. The clouds are a great addition but there’s always room for improvement and that will carry on to the next stages of development.
Cant wait for the active airport where jetbridges, vehicles, are active and not stationary as it is at the moment

1 Like

Thank you! Yes I did it this way

Thanks! Yes, the developers are doing a fantastic job… this 21.1 is fantastic!

1 Like

I like the ultra realistic buildings, adding realism to the already life like terrain and sky colours.