Infinite Flight 2021

Hello everyone. What do you expect from Infinite Flight next year? Do you think this 2020 a good year in terms of news?

28 Likes

Maybe 21.1? 21.2.

No, but, seriously probably some good stuff as always :)

4 Likes

Wallace’s Space Ship. I want to fly a literal football with stabilizers right into space.

27 Likes

Obviously the A330 Rework.

Possibly our first iteration of clouds 👀 It was planned for 2020 but unfortunately got delayed.

23 Likes

ew thats gross

A220 gang for life

33 Likes

I hope so. And maybe tire smoke as well 🤞

4 Likes

I have no expectations. The devs should be able to freely do the work in the the amount of time needed to make it best.

3 Likes

Tire smoke and clouds would literally make this simulator the best one on the market in terms of features!

7 Likes

Expect more progress on project metal, A333 and maybe another rework/ new plane, first version of clouds. More optimizations for better performance.

6 Likes

most likely the a330 rework. and if we are lucky the first clouds. the 2D versions

1 Like

The A220!!!

4 Likes

A330, obviously. Hopefully a GA like the Pilatus PC-12. And maybe C-17 rework/A220 addition? Clouds? All up in the air, very very excited though!

8 Likes

I want the a330 and the a220 so many routes would be available! I also really want to see the MAX.

4 Likes

We’ll see the A330 rework and hopefully something like a 747/C-17 rework.

2 Likes

The addition of the A220 and B777x

Also the 2nd rework of the 737 series

Also the quadruple seven IRL lol

1 Like

I’m not seeing this for atleast 5 years. It just started flying a few months ago…

Also a second rework of the 737 Series is highly unlikely as we received one is 2018 (I think 2019)

we know that 21.1 will be the A330-300 but 21.2 is still unknown. i think that 21.2 will be something old that glitches out a lot, like the ERJ family or the A380-800. I hope it will be the C17 Globemaster though.

1 Like

What about a 767 or Ejets after the A330? Personally, this is what I want to see!

5 Likes

I hope for some GA, Military, or regional aircraft.

All we have had for a long time is long-haul aircraft 😕

The only thing confirmed is the 330. As for other items I anticipate normal releases that have additional features and fixes. I am really not “Expecting” anything but I am sure my socks will be blown away at some point.

7 Likes