Infinite Flight 2021 Year In Review

And Atlanta 3D preview

2 Likes

Animated jetbridges! I am so looking forward to 2022!

4 Likes

Hello Atlanta, you look beautiful.

44 Likes

Ayyy animated jet bridges!!! I am so excited! I wonder what else they’ve been working on behind the scenes…

5 Likes

NOM

Now this is just paradise.

1 Like

With custom tower

2 Likes

I am really curious as to how the animated jetbridges will work…

How will they know which aircraft?
How will they know the position of the aircraft on the stand?
How will they know where on the plane to latch onto based on the aircraft position?

11 Likes

Remarkable year!! Fantastic outcome from Devs work. Well done folks!! Amazingly less drama too…more cool heads…wonderful for the IFC too.

1 Like

WOW ATLANTA 3D !!! Thank you so much devs.

6 Likes

I am more than sure all of this info will be communicated closer to release. For now, let’s enjoy the hype!

5 Likes

Woah hype for animated jetbridges!! Hope to see some new Ground Teams coming with those hopefully 👀👀

2 Likes

2021 has been a great year and now I’m absolutely stoked for 2022! Can’t wait for all the amazing new features!

6 Likes

Built in AI…😂…nothing is impossible.

Will the canopy of the gate be animated?

9 Likes

Amazing year! Can’t wait for 2022!

1 Like

What’s up with the Delta A223 in ATL? They don’t fly A220’s to Atlanta IRL. I understand it’s just a sim but still. Glad to see Animated Jet Bridges though!

2 Likes

Just as always, infinite flight never disappoints!

Animated jetbridges are an aspect of the flying experience just like the doors, so to add this on to the game makes the ground experience more realistic. I’ve wanted this for so long! Amazing work and it looks great! Happy new year!

2 Likes

thats so awesome, isnt there supposed to be a 21.9 though?

Where did you see that?

Not that was announced. There weren’t ever plans for a 21.9.