Infinite Flight 2018 Year In Review

Is that Google My Maps?

No, thatโ€™s myflightradar24.com :)

Oh, thatโ€™s cool!

Over 1067000 KM covered this year, new airports visited and over 25+ airlines used, 2018 has been a great year ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Cheers for a better 2019.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Year Review

Wow! This year has been amazing for the team behind this amazing game! From the CRJ update, to the A-10 now! Itโ€™s amazing to see all the time and effort put into this game. Also this amazing community helping fix the problems that arise and help other users! Here to 2019!

What map is that?

I use Great circle mapper.
http://www.gcmap.com

So nice!! Iโ€™m really looking forward to playing it !

Cheers to 2019๐Ÿฅ‚ And thanks for such a great 2018

Reflecting back, Iโ€™ve really enjoyed this app ever since couple of years!
Applause to the fantastic team for updating the app with more new features to bring up the realism.
Keep up the great work and happy new year!

I Wish You All A Blessed New Year 2019 - Happy New Year To Everyone ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‚

I canโ€™t thank you guys enough for what you have done this year. Thank you infinite flight for making my 2018 un-forgettable. You guys have done amazing and thankyou for constantly listening to the community. I am exited to see what 2019 will bring!

2018 was an exceptional year for Infinite Flight, congratulations to all concerned with the updates and I am looking forward to 2019

I cannot day enough how an amazing job infinite Flight has done.
Nowโ€ฆ ahem. When can we see terrain north of 60? Mountains. Haha! I love to fly north PANC USA , CYXY Canada etc. Iโ€™m gonna keep bugging you people ( in a professional bush pilot manner) thereโ€™s nothing quite like Flying CYVR-CYXY when the Great Wall of mountainsโ€ฆ Stops! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I really really look forward to this addition and of course the clouds๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ โ˜๏ธ Cloud โ›…๏ธ

When could we be looking at the adoption of north of 60. Just curious. Excited!
All the best.
And thank you for the DC-10. Been my fav. A/C since 3 yrs old. Wonderful!

Iโ€™m honestly very excited for what 2019 will bring us, we will be getting probably some things we have all been waiting for, or me personally a 747 rework because the queen deserves to be treated like a queen!

I look forward to seeing what IF has to bring in 2019, well done team, you continue to impress and expand the horizon of mobile flight simulators every update. I look forward to continuing to support such an incredible community and simulator.

Josh

did you imagine infinite flight would be as big as now? do you think one day we could reach the same amount of flights than in real life? it would be awsome

Been a stunnin yr ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Iโ€™m back baby!!!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ‘‘

Yaa

Its rewind time