Infinite Flight 2018 Recap | Your Predictions For 2019

My Predictions for 2019

• Weather

• A330 and a possibly GA reworks

• Lighting updates also more cabin views

• Working gauges on more aircraft

Don’t hold me to it cause I really don’t know… but I think in 2019… A330s, 777s get at small or major rework and South America goes into HD! We shall see 🤷🏽‍♂️

Voting was really tough for this but I had to go with 18.6. The working gauges were truly an amazing addition and it came as a surprise to everyone even as testers. Also the scimitar work and the retro 737 liveries were handsomely done as well.

If 2019 is anything like 2018 was then we are in for some great things. The IF Staff and Developers continue to surprise us all especially with all of this years accomplishments. I think we are in for a real treat and can’t wait to see what is coming next year!

As far as predictions well I’ll leave that up to our great community members to hypothesize.

Thanks everyone,
Levet out ✌️

Very reworks coming in 2019😏

I do love the latest update, but there is one thing that is bugging me the most. When you go from flaps 5% to flaps 10%, the slats seem to comedown way too fast, and this is the case for the flaps of other aircraft as well. Maybe FDS can just do a quick little fix on the time, which will drastically improve the realism.
Anyways, I love all the updates that FDS came out with this year, and I can’t wait for the next!

Predictions 2019

-A330 rework
-ATR family
-South America scenery

One thing I think that was left out of the original post (I know, this isn’t a “in the sim” thing) are the community interactions Infinite Flight had in 2018 both at FS Expo in Las Vegas and Flight Sim 2018 in Cosford.

This year, I, as well as many others, got to meet the amazing team behind Infinite Flight as well as friends we made through the sim over the years in person.

I am looking forward to the upcoming opportunities in 2019 to meet, learn from and socialize with more members of the community and IF staff again.

Thank you to the IF team for taking some time out at these busy events to hang with the Community. Here’s to 2019…

I hope the team will continue with what I have identified to be some type of trend; and that is introducing/reworking an aircraft from each of the subsections of aviation (Commercial, Military and General Aviation).

I’m going to list some of the most features that are in dyer need of a rework following the trend possibly identified, or just a General new addition to the inventory

Commercial:

• Rework: Boeing 757 and 767 with All current variants
    (757-200, 757-200F, 757-300, 767-200, 767-200F, 767-300, 767-300F, 767-400)
  • Introduce: Aerospatale (Airbus) Concorde

Military:

• Rework: Boeing C-17 ”Globemaster” III
  • Introduce: Lockheed C-5 “Galaxy”

General Aviation:

• Rework: Cessna 172
  • Introduce: Cirrus SF-50 “Vision Jet”

Other than that, I hope to see weather radar like Laura posted on her instagram a while back, more cabins and live gauges where they can easily be implemented, HD South American Scenery and see a couple of more “touch ups” like the 737 had, mainly to the 777 and 747 respectively.

I’m not a needy guy, and I’m certainly not greedy. Screw the A350, I don’t think it will be worth it. I picked the Concorde because yes, it is an airliner, but it has a completely different way of flying compared to the slow A350. The Concorde will always be an aviation legend and marvel compared to the A350, plus, there’s not enough data yet. Hehe. 🤭

And I forgot, thanks to the team for such an amazing year and I hope you have an amazing rest of the year and enjoy your seasonal celebrations and a very welcoming new year. Can’t wait to support you all on more that is to come.

I’m not the only person that’s sees a 9 right? I think that indicates a possible rework for the Super Decathlon

18.6 was my favorite of the year, I am a military buff so the A10 has been an absolute blast. Going on me liking military above all else, I hope 2019 gives us a reworked F16 and FA18. Doing air shows and formation flights in the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels liveries would be a blast!

Can’t wait to see what infinite flight has install for the amazing upcoming year of 2019!
looking forward to it!
All the best!
Luke :)

I can’t agree more! Love the qantas and virgin australia liveries!

I can’t agree more! Great job contributing Aviator_Airbus

Predictions:

• Boeing 737 MAX Family
  • A330 Rework
  • B767 Rework
  • B777 Mini Rework
  • South America HD
  • Live Replay
  • KCLD Airport

I am hoping for an A330/40 rework (including the missing variants and other liveries), South America scenery if that isn’t pushed before the end of the year, some new liveries and soft reworks, and maybe, just maybe, an A350

If that’s an airport editing issue, PM me and I’ll try to get it added for you ;)

It’s missing in Infinite Flight. Idk when the next scenery update would be and I predict it would be in 2019 when the airport gets added

What I’m hoping for:

A330/340 Rework
B757/767 Rework
B777 Rework
B747 Rework
A350 Family
B737 MAX Family

(hopefully with working instruments)

New Lighting Effects
Weather
Live Replay
Scenery for SE Asia

Big expectations ;) if half that list was done I would be very very happy though.

My predictions for 2019 are:

• A330 and A340 rework (A330-300 and A330-200) (A340-300, A340-500, A340-600)
  • 757 and 767 rework ( 757-200, 757-300, 767-300, 767-400)
  • A350
  • 777 soft rework
  • Multiplayer replay system