Infinite Flight 20.3

We are beginning with a staged release on Android, followed by iOS, to ensure we cover any launch issues smoothly. Please note we don’t know at what time it will reach your device as this is determined by the App Store and Play Store.

Thanks for your patience!

152 Likes

Wow!

first

13 Likes

Can’t wait!

12 Likes

I just got the update!
I love it! Thank you so much for all your work on the airplane!

23 Likes

I am so excited for this update! Especially some unique liveries as well!

9 Likes

Thank you guys for the update

9 Likes

Amazing thank you for this early Chrismas gift IF staff!

13 Likes

I am literally refreshing the google play every minute XD

18 Likes

Why isn‘t Sunday Airlines on the list?

11 Likes

Great news!

But finnair 😔

17 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you devs and beta testers for your hard work! Can’t wait to fly it soon!

10 Likes

A W E S O M E

straight after I land I know what I am flying with! Thanks to the entire Development and Staff Team, you’ve done an amazing job to deliver an update so hastily. A well deserved Christmas thanks all ❤️

Now lets all stay calm and not ask questions about when you will get it just remember to B R E A T H… Patience is Key! :key:

26 Likes

Is the Aer Lingus Livery fixed

9 Likes

Amazing work, devs!

This update brings one of the best and most detailed aircraft rework by far, in my opinion.

(I haven’t even slept yet and it’s 6:20 am so like)

9 Likes

Amazing, thank you guys to bring up a new lovely aircraft.

7 Likes

Awesome 👏 welcome to new and improved B757!

8 Likes

Brilliant work all staff, thank you!

Just a quick question though, if we are flying the beta version when the update arrives to our AppStore, would the app crash? Or would I be able to continue my flight?

8 Likes

They added it

6 Likes

We will discontinue the beta at some point when the update is out. You’ll get a message telling you to upgrade

18 Likes

Awesome work! Loving the update! I just think you forgot to add the Sunday Airlines livery to the blog 😉

7 Likes