Infinite Flight 20.3

not bought out, they bought us airways. they changed the branding to BE us airways but they ran it. Then when they merged with american, their management also runs american group. THey just again, switched the branding to be american. Sorta funny lol. The ceo of america west has been ceo for all 3 airlines. They played the game fr

3 Likes

Hats off to each and every person that helped make this update possible. The 757 is stunning. Nice work!

1 Like

wow, next thing you know american gets merged with united or something like that and hes the CEO of that airline for 4th time

1 Like

Great, great, great! Soooooorvete…
Agora já podem começar o rework of A333❣
Your beautiful developers, we love you😙❤!

1 Like

I find the 757 is almost impossible to keep in a straight line on the runway, seems the rudder is overly sensitive for use with a touchscreen control

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 757 Wing Flex Issue

Thanks for working hard on this! Merry Christmas!

Now this is next level brilliance 😎😁

8 Likes

Looks like it’s time to renew the subscription!

Oh yeah its always the time to do that 😉

1 Like

Unless you’re in the middle of your sub, we don’t want you paying twice!

10 Likes

Oh yeah thats right. 😂

Hello!

I would make this into a #support topic to get more attention unless your issue has been solved, thanks!

Loving the 757, was playing around in solo mode and saw +9500fpm at a steady 180kn. Climbs like a rocket lol. Messing about aside it flies beautifully and looks amazing, great work devs!

2 Likes

I didn’t notice it was added 🤩🤩

15 Likes

Awesome job!

20 Likes

I read “chrome” and I thought it was Aeromexico :(

6 Likes

Yea but atleast AA 1968 is back right

3 Likes

let’s gooo!!

1 Like

Hope to see it again 😢