Infinite Flight 20.3 fan-trailer

Wow, just wow. Amazing Job @Alexander_Nikitin, im soo happy to help you for the first time with one of your trailers. I hope to help you on your next one! πŸ‘€πŸ˜

2 Likes

Eyyy! The group flight to the end of the video was crazy! I’m so happy I was awake at the time where the group flight happened, lol…

1 Like

Let me guess, this will take my spot in the top 3 S&V topics πŸ™„

Just kidding, this was just wow! The music chosen goes so well!

2 Likes

This is outstanding! Great stuff!

Well done! This is amazing

Thanks Deer, hid something for you and 2 other peeps in it πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Also thanks for pointing out the typo @AvioesEJogos, turns out it was everywhere since the drone cam fan-trailer

2 Likes

This is actually so good, I’m seriously surprised at how well it’s made and synced with the audio! Good job to you and everyone who contributed to this project, this is really really well done!!!

adn agian lol

1 Like

Don’t think I missed the Rick Astley at 0:19. Don’t think you can’t get away with rickrolling me.

Absolutely incredible job! From the editing, to the camera angles, and the cockpit views. Absolutely stunning work there @Alexander_Nikitin!

Just letting you know, I’m coming 😎. Just gotta find some nice music lol.

1 Like

Amazing job, Alex! All the hard work you’ve been putting into this has definitely paid off, the end result looks fantastic.

1 Like

Wow.

Like wow.

That was amazing! I can feel the talent radiating off my screen πŸ˜†

1 Like

I wish you good luck lol

1 Like

Amazing Video!!

An Easter egg you say???

3 Likes

Most likely

That was amazing

1 Like

OHHHHHHHH BABY, that was stunning 🀩. So glad I could help a bit on this one!!! Looking forward to a potential 21.1 or an A330 one πŸ‘€

2 Likes

Holy moly that top quality absolute mint
Petition to make Alexander official IF commercia/video editor

2 Likes

Nice job Alexander! Love it!

1 Like

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. That is perfection.