Infinite Flight 20.2

Great work everyone!

3 Likes

Was a lot of fun testing the update, can’t wait for 21.0 (although I wish it would be 20.3)

5 Likes

finally its coming. this is the best thing happen before the end of this year. when i get off work later today, it should be here. thank you Infinite Flight 😁

4 Likes

Wohoo! Great job to the developers, and to everyone who made this update possible!

2 Likes

I love this. I never even knew of it until now 😂

Actual Bush flying on Expert 👏

24 Likes

Great job, dev team!

2 Likes

Catch me flying the 777 CLT-DFW as a test

2 Likes

Woho!! Great job guys and everyone who made the update possible!

1 Like

Woohoo! Lets go!

1 Like

Yay! LET’S GOOOOOO!

2 Likes

Virtual Pilots Rejoice!! 😁

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

I have a proposed addition for that list, since in my completely unbiased opinion cough, I think it’s huge. 😂

ADDED: 6 DOF Head Tracking API which supports SmoothTrack

Edit - Scratch that, it does mention SmoothTrack already. 😂 Thanks again for an amazing release, best ever.

24 Likes

Yay! Great job to the Infinite Flight team!

2 Likes

@SkyTrail the time has come!

3 Likes

Wohoo…congrats!! Can’t wait to fly. :)

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

giphy-downsized

Its finally here and wow it has been a journey! Want to thank everyone who participated in Open Beta, helping squash them bugs! Enjoy the update everyone and special thanks to the dev team for topping themselves once again! Blue skies and tailwinds ✌️

Misha, there bette be some surprise unicorn dust somewhere 😉

14 Likes

Yes finally update

1 Like

Hooray, great job !

1 Like

Another Great Job for IF staff teams for this awesome update for this year even things have changed during pandemic times. I hope 2021 will be a good year, not just for Aviation industries but in general. Can’t wait for the next project (Hopefully the Project Metal). 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like