Infinite Flight 20.2 fan-trailer

Wow! Really impressive work once again. The cuts are fantastic, music fits very well and the flying part looks very cool as well.

Very happy to have been able to support this project (in an extremely minor way).
Thanks for sharing!

Superb job, that editing is fantastic!!

Woah, this is… fantastic… 😱

Wow this is great and yes it is king mongoose

2 Likes

Super Video i love it.

That’s an honor to have Henrik comment on it after 2 years of silence
Yes I know about this

Thumbnail updated accordingly

11 Likes

What editing software do you use? @Alexander_Nikitin

Cool trailer i like it!

I use Final Cut Pro and some transition packs. Oh, and i also used an some Ai to get the acapella of the song to make a smooth transition required to shorten it

1 Like

I’m late, but easily one of the best video I’ve ever seen :) Great job @Alexander_Nikitin

The transitions are so smooth. Great job!

Well it doesn’t show it, but this is at the moment the fifth most liked #screenshots-and-videos topic ever and is close to passing the 20.1 fan-trailer, and this one reached this even without a tweet from IF or a wowie from Laura. Thanks again to everyone who helped make it

4 Likes

Awesome work my man! Knowing how much work you put into this, it’s awesome seeing the final result! Amazing job

Absolutely smashed it out of the park here! Transitions absolutely bang on the money, choreography beautifully executed! Awesome Work, Keep em Coming!

Must have been @ECoops123 having a bad day 😎

However, the most beautiful video of 20.2 @Alexander_Nikitin! I’m surprised IF hasn’t hired you to make their videos!

1 Like

Definitely deserving of it!

3 Likes

I did what now? I contributed with Kuwait Airways, Korean Air Cargo, Cathay Pacific and Delta’s 77L.

1 Like

That’s because if they were to hire me, they would be surprised as to why the music licensing for the trailer costs like a rework.

1 Like

@Alexander_Nikitin congratulations you now have the 4th and 5th most liked #screenshots-and-videos category. You might be higher.

This has 147 likes. The 20.1 has 140