Infinite Flight 20.2 fan-trailer

Hi, remember the 20.1 fan-trailer that wowed Laura and is the 4th most liked #screenshots-and-videos topic ever?
Well, I’ve done the same for 20.2, but this one is about 100 times better than that one. Enjoy.

It is worth noting, that it wouldn’t been possible without our fellow community members, who shared their replays and joined formations. The list contains tens of names, every one of which helped make this possible. A big thank you to all of them.

People who helped make this

People who sent replays:
@Saharsh, @MJP_27, @Ecoops123, @ThomasR, @JulianB, @Stellar_G, @infiniteflight_17

Final Formation
777-200LR: @DeerCrusher
777-300ER: @ZinZowe
777F: @ItsBlitz

Air New Zealand Formation
ANZ: @Davide_DC @Alexandre
ANZ All Blacks: @NJ24

PIA, Iraqi Airways and Turkmenistan Airlines Formation
Iraqi airways: @MJP_27
PIA: @Butter_Boi

Qatar Airways Formation
Approach: @ocean1c
Tower & ground: @JackH
777F pilot: @Kyle0705

Saudia Formation
Saudia Cargo: @ZinZowe

KLM Formation
KLM Orange Pride: @Infinite_Qantas

Air France Formation
AF Cargo: @NoahBe

DHL Formation
Pilot 2: @Stellar_G

Bureaucracy

There are too many planes, liveries and routes to write all of them down. I hope you understand.

190 Likes

2 Likes

Omg @Alexander_Nikitin!

Apple may be calling you to make commercials for you in the future :) it would be better than they have now!

If this was IF’s ad I would for sure buy the game!

5 Likes

1 Like

all I can say is WOW! Amazing work. One of the best vids I’ve seen. This voice chat I am in all got the chills watching it.

2 Likes

WHAT

33 Likes

Why was the Virgin 77W upside down?

3 Likes

Because it’s Virgin Australia

27 Likes

That one upside down is me lol.

Amazing video bro! Thanks for letting me fly with you!

1 Like

Props to you @Alexander_Nikitin… truly a masterpiece. The best one I’ve seen yet.

Oh apologies
¿uʍop-ǝpısdn ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ uıƃɹıʌ ʇdǝɔxǝ sǝuɐld ǝɥʇ llɐ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ

ǝɯ @ ʇ,uop

2 Likes

That was INSANE

WOW! Stunning shots! Amazing job man.

This was amazing to watch! I loved the editing, nicely done :)

Must’ve been hard work making it. Dope transitions too!

Per the #screenshots-and-videos category rules, we, unfortunately, do not understand… how astonishingly good you are at transitions. Well done, Alexander – that was by far one of the very best videos I’ve seen in a while. Keep it up, can’t wait for the next one(s)!

5 Likes

saw it in my notifications since i’m subbed to you. amazing work! i’m wayyy too lazy for something like this.

Awesome video! I’m glad I helped!

Job well done!

Nicely done! - only thing to comment is that this one seemed a bit frenetic at times compared to the first one. I’m looking forward to these continuing with future releases!

1 Like