Infinite Flight 20.1 fan trailer

The TAAG part was okay but the other part is the travel in then travel out from the United 737 at 1:11 to 1:14. it wasnt as smooth as some of the other shots

I needed to put something there because the version without it was even worse

1 Like

As i say I loved it and i think you should do more IF movies / trailers. think this was great !! Keep it up and hope to see more from you in the future

1 Like

Will definitely do something once it is released. But for now I’m just stuck waiting until the number 20.2 pops up near the IF icon in the app store.

1 Like

Petition for this to become the official 20.1 trailer (Not saying that IF’s is bad, of course it is amazing)

Like if you agree!

9 Likes

Jheeez that’s fireee

Why should we look to the past when we have a future?
(also, the song is too copyrighted for an official IF trailer)

1 Like

Ok, new petition, if hires you for the 20.2 one…

9 Likes

I had to watch it twice to really get the full picture but when I did wow it was amazing!

I am dumb, so what editing software do you use?
I use cellphone iMovie because I can’t bother paying for a new one and a better computer to handle it.

Wow, some of the transitions were sooo smooth! Loved the music too, can’t wait to see more videos from you!

I’m using final cut pro, but Imovie is a great place to start

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting much from this, but after watching, all I can say is WOW! That has to be one of the best videos, if not the best video I’ve seen on this forum. Wishing you all the best on your recovery from the flu :)

1 Like

Wow, those transitions were incredible. App store worthy if you ask me, lol.

1 Like

You should make the IF actual trailers :)

1 Like

Amazing 👏👏👏👏 I can see the effort that went into this and it’s just incredible!

1 Like

Dope! Shucks you might get a job offer!

1 Like

if only i wasn’t so lazy and quit after 15 minutes of editing…

I’ll do the fan app store trailer later (aka after I get locked free cam in my toybox)

1 Like

I was thinking of giving up a couple of times. The first one was when the initial music I chose (aedfx & hepa - batteries) didn’t fit because of a vocal insert on 0:29-0:33. Then I almost quit when I needed to remake the part between 0:25 and 0:33 because at the time there weren’t new feature showcases there and I needed to put them there somehow. The third one was after the Japan Airlines bit just because I’m lazy, so yeah, you aren’t alone.

1 Like