Infinite Flight 19.4 Is Here

Its just you

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that! It’s a small but really nice touch. I hope it comes on all aircraft

1 Like

I love the Cessna rework and of course I love the A350 also and the new map has been very helpful but I’d have to adjust to the new UI almost there

3 Likes

I have to give my thanks to the devs again. Top quality update 👍

3 Likes

Eager to update the 3D building, such as airport terminal.

1 Like

@yong_li Welcome back!
https://aws1.discourse-cdn.com/infiniteflight/original/4X/d/2/1/d214e16dcc3f676715186d6dd77de9d5254562c4.jpeg

5 Likes

Someone, immediately…

Give the TBM some love! The devs did amazing on the live cockpit 😊

7 Likes

I am wondering on something, is the App crash only when I fly the A350? I want to fly a flight on 5 hours with a 737 but I won’t fly it if it can crash now too, I have only experience app crash with a camera view, but that is solved so I hope it is not on more planes than the A350 now.

1 Like

Is that after the new update ?

1 Like

That’s really weird, cause i don’t experience that at all even when flying for 18+Hours with the A350. Maybe the problem is caused by the device you’re using ?

2 Likes

What device are you using and what graphic settings?

2 Likes

I have always runned my IPad 2017 5th Generation on full graphics but that crashed on final on the Friday Night flight. Many many people have experience this.

1 Like

Hello!

The “crash on final” should be resolved with this hotfix, given that it’s not due to the memory leak. But we did resolve another crash that most likely caused most of those “crashed on final” reports.

7 Likes

Oh! Thank you, I didn’t see the Hotfix update. I shall check this things out soon!

3 Likes

It’s been out on iOS for a couple of hours :)

13 Likes

Currently cruising inn over Canada towards EWR from CPH on the SAS A350. Hoping to complete my first flight without any crashes since the new hotfix. Just an hour or so left :)

UPDATE: I completed the whole flight successfully! Landed, taxied, parked and shut down. Flight duration: 07:54H. Looks like the hotfix did it for me! I was using an iPad 2018 (2GB Ram). Soft-reset of device prior to flight start. All graphic settings on high. Anti-aliasing OFF. Plane count: Very High. No other apps running. So it IS possible.

4 Likes

I prefer Butter

2 Likes

I did a 5 hour flight with no problems. It works fine for me. Coincidence?

2 Likes

I mean, lots of people have the same problem, I must be lucky

2 Likes

What device do you use

2 Likes