Infinite Flight 19.4 Is Here

I’m more baffled by the fact you got to 43,000 feet in an A350 in only 7 minutes

6 Likes

His plane was light weight, then it shouldn’t be any issue at all to climb that high in just 7 minutes, especially if you full throttle, and V/S 3000-5000 it, then baam, FL430 😎

2 Likes

Amazing

37 Likes

Haha. That’s a secret.

1 Like

If a member of staff is still looking at this topic, I’m wondering if I could get some quick input on one thing. Obviously 19.4 further raises the bar for devices to keep everything running smoothly under high graphics settings, with multiple instrumentation and details now standard on the A350 and in future aircraft.

iOS devices with 1GB and 2GB RAM are obviously on the older side, so would upgrading to a 2019 iPad Air (which ships 3GB) likely avoid having to lower settings (aka everything works well with all settings high and anti-aliasing on) for a while? I’ll be upgrading from a 2015 iPad Air 1GB soon and so wanted to know if the new Air is a good option to look at since I don’t want to upgrade then still use low settings/have issues with performance!

1 Like

@Rock77 i am not staff but i can offer some incite on what you asked, one being stay with your current device. Why? Apples 13.0 updates are Ram hogs. Causing devices of all standards to crash. So keeping your older device would be a better idea right now.
Have a look at this thread, have any questions ask on that thread or send me a PM:)

Device Compatibility Thread (19.1) - Built By Us For You!

1 Like

I noticed that the A350s speedbrake lever isn’t animated when i extend the speebrake. Is it supposed to be animated or not?

1 Like

If no one has already noticed, the compass works too.

17 Likes

I was referencing the new A320 livery.

4 Likes

Trying to go to Newark from Munich.

This image will induce pain:

4 Likes

I haven’t experienced a crash yet. But oh boy, My favorite thing about this update isn’t just the A350 and 172, it’s the small things such as VOR’s and ARC’s.

4 Likes

Nice traffic at EDDF
(From A320 Lufthansa 2018 livery)

(Sorry for the bad quality, but when you(=the app) crash 4 times per day , I have to take precautions by lowering everything , so I can continue my flight ! )

7 Likes

My IF only crash after 4 hours or longer so I am sad about this! 😭😭

5 Likes

I did JFK-MAD with Iberia A350 two days ago, 6 hours of flight, I literally crashed on final,
at 2 NM left, I was so sad, it was my first long haul flight on A350 😭😭

So I clearly sympathize with you

5 Likes

Yeah acurate same thing with me yesterday.

4 Likes

Now, that sucks.

3 Likes

On route to Toulouse above Swiss moutains.

14 Likes

Has anyone noticed that IF made the A320 wing views look so much better? Before they looked really weird but now they actually look good.

7 Likes

Should I try to do another long flight after the weird things with the 19.4 since IF just crashed on final.

3 Likes

It’s a known issue, it’s been worked on…

3 Likes