Infinite Flight 19.3 in Glorious HD

So the update isn’t out yet? I’m confused af

Thanks, but it doesn’t say anything about NAV vs GPS function, does it?

1 Like

The update has been released for Android only at the moment so if any bugs arise they can fix them before they release it to iOS users.

1 Like

The update is released for Android users only currently.

Apple has approved the update but Infinite Flight are making sure there isn’t any bugs with the update before releasing to Apple users.

1 Like

i believe thats stands for ILS vs GPS approach selector

2 Likes

It’s explained in this topic, you can find it in the “frequently asked questions” section.

1 Like

Do you guys plan to make these instruments working on CRJs in the future ?(does the reply is the same thing about what you guys explained about 737?)

I am asking about CRJ because they are recent aircraft)

1 Like

Of course the developers will add more live instrumentals to previous aircrafts. But not now. They are busy working in other parts of the app and who knows when will more projects like this will be announced.

2 Likes

Why is the First Officer view tilted down for the Instruments but on the Captain view it isn’t?

Screenshot_20190806-123023
Screenshot_20190806-123034

5 Likes

Perhaps you may want to challenge yourself landing in the first officer view instead? Jokes aside I don’t really know. Maybe the devices used may vary in camera angles.

3 Likes

Ohh, i am playing on my IPad but there i just downloaded IF and tested (I don’t paid because i downloaded on my phone on Black Friday and on my IPad in the Christmas 2017)

2 Likes

Do iOS users have the update? Still don’t have it here in the Netherlands :(

3 Likes

No - once it is deemed to be bug/glitch/error free, then it will be pushed to iOS and I’m sure users will be told when that happens. I understand we’re all excited, but…

Patience! (:

2 Likes

Sorry, my bad! I have the benefits of being both an Android and Apple user but was wondering why it wasn’t out on Apple yet. All good though, thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

No worries! I understand the excitement. I’m sure it’ll be here soon. :)

3 Likes

Please read the following if you’re just waking up to this news and are confused (reading always helps):

First, scroll to the top and read the entire original post.

Second, click the link to the blog article in the original post.

Lastly, read this:

6 Likes

I tested it out on my phone but i saw that if i doubble tap in captain view it doesn’t reset to the instruments. Will that be fixed?

Captain View

First Officer View.

(Both of the View are Reseted)

2 Likes

I just realized we won’t need the HUD in the a320 anymore😃

4 Likes

Hey, why isn’t it out yet for apple.

2 Likes