Infinite Flight 19.3 in Glorious HD

Sorry bout that

1 Like

Sorry didn’t mean that…

1 Like

Looks like someone has been working very hard, looks absolutely brilliant, when will the update be released for us to use?

1 Like

hope this helps

2 Likes

Guys… it’s getting a bit crazy now. That blue slider at the side takes you to the original post by Jason.

I suggest scrolling up to the top and reading through the entire post to see if it answers any questions that you may have as it most likely will. If it doesn’t then and only then, ask below.

seems like there’s some minor bug going on? check this out:

Have we got a rough idea of when it’s going to come out on IOS or do we have no clue.

No one knows apart from the devs wait and see

2 Likes

finally what we’ve been waiting for all this time has happened and this is very special update. Some scenery have received HD scenery, I am very happy to hear it, many of my friends from Indonesia are very enthusiastic and happy. Thank you very much the staff, and the FDS crew. For trying to give the best. What a surprise

4 Likes

Mine too, i need A320 tail strobes, A350 etc. Just a live cockpit doesnt matter for me. But we have to agree that hd scenery and current update is great job.

1 Like

I hope this gets released tomorrow morning so I can play it a school and show my favourite teacher

I cant wait to get it on IOS

2 Likes

Same here on my iPad

1 Like

So am I, it’s just so amazing. I’m currently making a video on the release.

1 Like

i cant wait for the update to come to iOS so i can check it out

1 Like

Hello again!

I am back! Anyways, the update will make me see Manila!

1 Like

I am really looking forward to this update. Keep up the good work infinite flight.

2 Likes

So the update isn’t out yet? I’m confused af

Thanks, but it doesn’t say anything about NAV vs GPS function, does it?

1 Like