Infinite Flight 19.3 in Glorious HD

Was there any update? My infinite flight app just updated even though there is no announcement about it here or on play store. I was already on the latest version with global hd and a320 live instruments cockpit.

1 Like

The a321 camera angle in the cockpit is perfect but the a320 and 19 is facing down more than up love the update by the way

The A321 captain view needs adjusting. That’s the issue, it should be tilted down so you can see the instruments

You know you can adjust it by yourself

1 Like

Sure, but the default camera setting when you double-tap the screen in the Captain’s view is pointed down, where the default should be pointed up.

1 Like

It’s been changed with the update to give you a better look at the instruments. I made a feature request for the old view if you’d like to have a look.

What is your experience after the update of the A320?

Not much different, the only thing different about the plane is the cockpit. Can you clarify what you were asking?

Just traveled the Patagonia for the first time in 34 years. It brought back many great memories. AMAZING WORK.

1 Like

App Store is showing me an update of 19.3.02

What’s different about that than 19.3 than brought is 15m the global scenery and animated cockpit in a320 family?

1 Like

Pretty sure, it was a hotfix update for some global server connection issues people where having earlier.

2 Likes

So pretty!

38 Likes

That’s a fact for all of us here. Good job! 😁👍

2 Likes

Beautiful scenery, beautiful background music, Beautiful video, for those of us who can’t experience it yet.

3 Likes

There’s a new update .02, what’s changed?

Stunning but still lacking a certain white, vapourous substance 😛

1 Like

The FO view sits lower then the captains view on my version, is that intended? Nothing has changed at all with the camera view in cockpit mode on the captains side from my end.

I just updated from the apple app store but the app still states that it is version 19.2.7158.13884. Shouldn’t this be 19.3? Any ideas?

Device is iPhone 8 on iOS 12.4

2 Likes

This is known. Check the version from the app store version it should say 19.3

1 Like

I think it was a hotfix update?

1 Like