Infinite Flight 19.3 in Glorious HD

Hello, Pilots!

The time has come to ship our third update of the year. Version 19.3 comes with the entire globe in 15m HD satellite imagery. Now, you can explore every corner of the earth at the same high-quality resolution. We’re also shipping the A320 series (including A318, A319, and A321) with our first iteration on live instruments. “But what about the 737??!!!” Indeed, with the A350 in development, this might seem a little lopsided. However, as we’ve done in the past, rather than holding this new technology until the A350 is ready, we are releasing some of it to you early in other compatible aircraft.

Developers have focused fully on these two deliverables for this update, which means we haven’t shipped any new liveries this time around. We’ll be excited to share more details for what’s up next, which we’ll continue to do on the development timeline.

We have approval from Apple, however, as in the past, this update will be deployed for Android users first. It is much easier to fix and push updates Android should any issues arise that weren’t caught in beta tests.

View the full press release →

402 Likes

Oh my god!!!

21 Likes

Looking great! Can’t wait to try it out. Nice work, developers and testers!

17 Likes

Omg it’s here!!!
Rip I need to finish my flight rn

19 Likes

Huge milestone for all of you working at Infinite Flight! No other mobile simulator can compare to having the entire globe in HD scenery, congratulations!e

18 Likes

This is so awesome 🥳🥳🥳

9 Likes

Thank you so much Infinite Flight for this I cannot wait for the release on iOS, this is going to be EPIC!

14 Likes

Oop that was fast

9 Likes

Beautiful view!!

5 Likes

2 updates in 2 months? Wow! Great job Team! Keep up the amazing work! I’ll be flying the A320 a lot more now :)

21 Likes

Yesssss!!! Thanks all at FDS can’t wait to try it.

5 Likes

Dang! I’m in Apple user so I have to wait :(

23 Likes

Yes! Haha I am actively flying the A320 right now😂 but so excited to download the update once I land. Wow how did this happen on the exact same day my IF joystick arrives? So many cool changes!

6 Likes

I knew it was on short final with the loading screen change!

@jasonrosewell any news on when Apple users will receive the update? Thanks!

7 Likes

Wha- I- Hello, Hi, That- Wow. I’m Shocked, At The Pace That You Guys Work At. Beautiful. Just Lovely 😍

22 Likes

Yes let’s go!! Amazing job team!

4 Likes

That was QUICK!

4 Likes

A320 live cockpit you say?

Quickly buys a live subscription

15 Likes

Renewing my subscription for the next month!

32 Likes

Can’t wait! Perfect start to the week!

4 Likes