Infinite Flight 19.2 And XCub Are Here!

I’m approaching essa right know and it was fun to watch almost all nearby aircraft despawn the second the announcement came through.

8 Likes

Glad that I woke up at the perfect time. This is awesome!

1 Like

X cub is inbound on all runways straight in and full stop approved thank you

2 Likes

If the update comes to me while I’m flying, will my flight end due to the new update? I’m playing on Android, so it would be google play.

1 Like

New loading screen is looking awesome!

20 Likes

Nope, you are fine

1 Like

IF team is amazing! Casual’s going to be insane for the next few days!

I am an iOS user and I am very jealous right now lol

1 Like

The amount of features added is crazy

1 Like

I have been waiting for this for so long!!!

Why no iOS?

1 Like

Time to hop on good old casual!

1 Like

So it doesn’t right away? It would be so awesome to have a command like 'taxi to runway 24L via Alpha Bravo Bravo-2 or something!

3 Likes

Infinite Flight,

Where do I begin! You all should be extremely proud. I would like to personally thank Laura, Jason and Jarno. Jarno is the creator of our masterpiece we have today. Laura is our powerhouse. She is amazing. I look up to you Laura. Last but not least, Jason. Jason, you are such a cool guy 😎. What you all have done is given us customers a chance of freedom and have allowed us all to open our small devices, and plug and play on Infinite Flight. What you bring to the table is amazing. The quality of the XCub is truly immersive and really is top notch stuff.
I hope one day, when FlightChops goes and flys an XCub in the future, he will forget where he is when playing Infinite Flight. He’ll look out the window in his Volkswagen and realize he is still in a traffic jam and not 4000ft up doing VFR in Alaska. This is the realism you, as a team bring. We, as speaking on behalf of all IFC and other Pilots, thank you all for your extremely hard work. We cannot wait for the A350 and the reason for myself putting together £9 monthly is so Infinite Flight can continue to expand their audience and so the staff get paid. We don’t ever want you to be low on money. You have my money for the next year while I plan on landing this technical beast.

Once again, thanks so much Infinite Flight.

Love,
Jack

YES YES YES. SO HAPPY. 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😘🥰😍😍🥰

And also, as of now, I am sitting in a Pipistrel Virus and I’m playing Infinite Flight haha

20 Likes

Sore thumbs anyone? The swiping on the App Store will give ya a good workout !

3 Likes

ATC will provide turn by turn instructions. It’ll sound something like “turn left next taxiway/turn right next taxiway”. Maybe one day we’ll get taxiway names.

20 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m getting excited 😄

2 Likes

Sounds like a lot more work for ground 😂

1 Like

It’s better than watching an avoidable incident

1 Like

Yes, finally!