Infinite Flight 18.6 Release

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The update has been pushed to both iOS and Android app stores. Try refreshing your app store or checking your updates area.

Loving the small details such as the loading screen and the new icon.

But also spectacular work on the 737! The wingflex is what I love the most so far. Has winglex similar to the 787 and much better than the ones on the A320 family

Wow FDS, loving the new landing gear on the 737s! Also love the A-10 and everything else you have put in this game. Thank you!

SU-GEE doesn’t have splits irl but it has them in game

Wow! Awesome job IFLLC.

Thanks so much IFLLC!

Got to say I’m ever so slightly disappointed to see that only UA and generic have splits on the -700, still cool, but some more would have been apriciated since I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that the splits are the main thing people are excited for in the rework…

Ok thannks for telling me ;)

Does the split scimitars in if effect fuel effeciancy like irl

That beauty look so hot go check out my Instagram yenni.av

From the pilots at SAVA I’d like to thank the devs for well detailed SAA, Mango, Kalula and BA by Comair liveries.
@Owain_G and I were just talking about it earlier today and bam! Update.
We appreciate all the efforts, long hours and loads of research you’ve put into making this possible. The VA is excited for future things to come and we look out for more updates(including South America in HD) in the near future. Well done and we will review our review on the Google Play Store 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Oh I will enjoy!

To all the team: Thanks for the hard work put into this amazing update, just in time for the Holiday Season. Although there were some glitches, mainly with the “Virgin Australia” livery, still a perfect gift. I wish you all the best during your seasonal break and hope you play it safe in this very holy time of year. I can’t wait to see lots more in 2019!

Sincerely, one very happy customer. (That’s me, Mr. Jetstar)

I assume you are asking on the A-10… The Airspeed Indicator is the large dial to the left of the Attitude Indicator (circled in red below). Only reason I know this is because it took me a few minutes to figure it out too :)

Congratulations to the entire development team. The B737 is excellent, the liveries that have been added are beautiful. Great job!

Whats the ‘visor’ on/off on the A10. I couldnt see that that did anything…

Take a look at his helmet ;)

Ok thank you. I’ll check

Hopefully the next update they’ll finsh what they started on 737 and we get a new cockpit/flightdeck. Maybe a C-17? ERJ update?