Infinite Flight 18.5 Release

Lol idc, I’m gonna spend the whole of thought refreshing App Store

3 Likes

I really love how, not only do you release a new beautiful aircraft, but you also release a bunch of other new stuff to make the game easier and more fun to play! Great job FDS!

3 Likes

Let’s not make predictions… It could be today, it could be next week. Patience is key, I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait!

5 Likes

Just remember that Android will receive it first as noted in the original post. You don’t want to waste your time refreshing the update for iOS. 🙂 It will come.

9 Likes

It means there isn’t silence when you’re in a quiet airport with the engines off like we’ve had until now :)

26 Likes

Misha you know what aircraft for this week’s FNF to use!

7 Likes

Excited for the new ATC improvements

5 Likes

Yea I’ve realised aha

2 Likes

Thank you guys! Can’t wait to rock this new aircraft and flying with the new ambient sounds !

See you in IF skies ❤️

1 Like

This one sounds great! Awesome work by FDS (as usual). You guys do a very appreciable work! Great work guys! Appreciate your hard work and looking forward to fly the TBM with sound effects of city noises 😍. Thank you FDS :)

3 Likes

Thank you guys so much! Even though i’m on ios, it will be well worth the wait!

1 Like

Absolute legends you are FDS, thank you!

1 Like

Alright who’s got it lol. Fess up them photos 😂

4 Likes

Finally!!! Thank you so much

1 Like

NO. don’t spoil it for us iOS users

1 Like

For anyone needing more context in terms of why or how this update is being deployed (in terms of who will get it first), please read Laura’s previous post here. It will push to Android users incrementally (ie: not all at once).

8 Likes

But that’s the most fun part about having Android! You get updates first!!

4 Likes

Wow! Can’t wait! Would it be bad to say I’m more excited for the “remaining in the pattern” button being turned off when “no patternwork” is in the ATIS than the TBM?

Thanks for all you do FDS and the wider staff and moderation team! (even Cameron)

8 Likes

I know what ambient noise is just interesting to see how it works in IF as no building etc

2 Likes

Well, technically IOS received Global before android 🤷🏼‍♂️

5 Likes