Infinite Flight 18.5 Release

Thank you guys so much! Even though i’m on ios, it will be well worth the wait!

1 Like

Absolute legends you are FDS, thank you!

1 Like

Alright who’s got it lol. Fess up them photos 😂

4 Likes

Finally!!! Thank you so much

1 Like

NO. don’t spoil it for us iOS users

1 Like

For anyone needing more context in terms of why or how this update is being deployed (in terms of who will get it first), please read Laura’s previous post here. It will push to Android users incrementally (ie: not all at once).

8 Likes

But that’s the most fun part about having Android! You get updates first!!

4 Likes

Wow! Can’t wait! Would it be bad to say I’m more excited for the “remaining in the pattern” button being turned off when “no patternwork” is in the ATIS than the TBM?

Thanks for all you do FDS and the wider staff and moderation team! (even Cameron)

8 Likes

I know what ambient noise is just interesting to see how it works in IF as no building etc

2 Likes

Well, technically IOS received Global before android 🤷🏼‍♂️

5 Likes

Way ahead of you 😉

6 Likes

Well, I’m sure TBM is cool, but news that you deleted timelapse recording mode almost killed me. RIP 😢

1 Like

Looks like we may need to bring back the ice cream truck feature request.

4 Likes

Thank you very very much to all of you FDS team! :)

1 Like

@RTG113 Time to crash, kid

9 Likes

Thank you so much for al gore the hard work

1 Like

Looking great! I really really what to see how that city noise thing works.

2 Likes

So my review of this amazing update

Amazing! (We were expecting this but still amazing)

That’s so cool. This will make flights much more interesting!

Yes finally! Im tired of hearing ‘One thousand fifty-six’ now its separate numbers which is much more realistic. Well done FDS.

Ok this new NOTAM UI looks much better and much more informative and useful to us pilots about what is allowed and what isn’t.

And finally…

This doesn’t really affect me but will affect new subscribers but this means we won’t hopefully have the issue of Apple rejecting an update again because of the subscriptions.

Congratulations FDS on another amazing update. We will of course cherish the TBM and all of its amazing features. We look forward to what Infinite Flight and FDS brings to us in the future.

Well done FDS! Amazing job :)

6 Likes

I was hopeful that this 18.5 update was going to have South America in HD. But I can see that it will not come out this year 2018.

sad about it.

3 Likes

Awesome cant wait! Any new liveries this update?

1 Like