Infinite Flight 18.5 Release

Ok, have fun! Hope you butter the landing! :D

1 Like

So I am so happy about this release…I have a question?what about rolling for A350? I know the team get really excited to waiting…so tell me about

hello a question when they put in or add the MAX family of BOEING 737?

Finally rednose!!!

@Muktharr & @Uhbel_Perez:

Neither of these aircraft have not been announced nor have they been voted on to become the next aircraft to be featured in Infinite Flight. As for the A350, not enough data is readily available to the developers to accurately create these aircraft with the quality that aircraft such as the TBM possess. Through the #features category, you will find topics for both of these aircraft to vote on. FDS does hope to add these aircraft in the future. Thanks for the understanding and for your support! 🙂

3 Likes

Adding to what Deer said:

@Uhbel_Perez & @Muktharr

Vote for them here!

3 Likes

A total Grand Slam to the developers. I wasnt that much of a fan of flying GA but the TBM has really opened my mind up. I am absolutely in love with flying this aircraft. So high quality. Also love that the runway lights are fully visible from high altitude and up to 10nm away. Much needed fix.

Although was disappointed that Hainan Airlines was not added to the callsign list. Much needed callsign that is missing still

4 Likes

this is so great!

CRJ-200 is a free plane
Why does it say pro subscription required?

1 Like

Hmm… could you do a reinstall?

Just did still says that’ll

So with the TBM release today… The real question is…
#WhatsNext?
#WhosNext?

2 Likes

I’m hoping for the Concorde.

3 Likes

I think the A-10 Rework or 737 Rework will come next.

1 Like

Literally the TBM just came out

Why are we on this topic already??

2 Likes

Well could you try and could you try and log out and then back into live?

Hey, Dan’s the one who brought it up. I was just giving my opinion.

1 Like

I think, you think, we all think…
Let’s keep it on what this topic celebrates - the release of Version 18.5.
Get out and enjoy the TBM & all the other fun features! :)

1 Like

thank you very much for the information, infinite flight will always be my favorite simulator since it has the vast majority of aircraft

1 Like

The TBM-930 is a luxury! Congratulations to FDS for the development.

1 Like