Infinite Flight 18.4 Release

Not happening this time. I pretty much got it down on the first try.

Special thanks to FDS for making this livery available to the 1000

Isn’t it beautiful…? :)
It also handles very well, in my opinion better than the 700 and the 900 :)

Every update FDS makes, the better it gets. I remember 2014 online update was just yesterday.

Just left 5 stars in the app store, thank you FDS!

Thnx God It’s Friday with IF new release!!!

Amazing update as always… I have a question!
How to I remove the HUD now? Thanks

Go to systems and click on hud until you get your desired display.

Omg I’m so blind… thanks buddy

not just south america but central america too 🇭🇳

It looks A320 has an update in this release. Anybody knows what that update is?

Amazing job from the FDS team! Even though I no longer have access to IF due to storage and cost issues, I know these are the best aircraft available on the App Store and Google Play Store. Again, amazing job FDS!

What are you talking about? The features category has a vote system. The amount of votes only let the devs know what the community wants. Liveries aren’t aircrafts. They go onto them. What you mean is the aircraft itself. What I am referring to is the livery. Liveries aren’t decided by what plane majority of users fly. Obviously.👍

I find the 200 easy and the 1000 very hard! It is a long and low aircraft! Love the update anyhow!

Possibly bug fixes or texture fixes. Nothing crazy.

Two words:
Thank You

Approxamately one month ago according to the version history although through the last update when i tried the A series platforms i saw a less detailed version although i deleted and redownloaded for this update so sofar it looks better with this current update forsure

Gadget pilot! First time seeing you on the forum, i was missinformed commenting on your videos about a year back(sorry for that). Hope all is well my dude and hope to see more great content from you.
More towards the topic for everyone else or you if you know, is the FPV just not implamented yet or is it aircraft specific? I have attempted sofar the 787 fleet @ crj fleet with no indication of change when fpv on off (i understand its flight path vectors but im also in solo.)
Or is it online specific?

This will give you all the information you need and will let you understand FPV:

I’m pretty sure it’s designed to work both offline and online.

Ohhhhhhh… i feel stupid. I word it as your effective flight path but thats my own stupid slang confusion. Thank you.
Also were the entire crj family fuel ranges updated? My purpose behind it is for instance my airport only operates ER crj family

Great work FDS! You always outdo your precious work with every update that comes along!