Infinite Flight 18.3 Release

5 Stars well deserved ! I The hard work imcorpated and physics of this update is unreal. I was happy to give my review for this masterpiece! Cheers , FDS!

Are the developers able to see where the update has been released and how long it might take for it to be released in other countries? Just a question. I’ve just been waiting almost ever since it was announced for this to be released and am seeing everyone else have it but me. I just can’t wait much longer as it looks amazing!

Devices are never prioritised…

Yeah that’s true. It can’t be prioritized. Even though it would be great if Android got it first lol 🤣🤣😂😂

I just rated 5 stars too! I’m finally not to lazy to open App Store!

Nice takeoff Josh😝, you are a professional at test😂

Hmm I’m not proud of it but in all fairness I had the winds on max and it was a crosswind

The impatience as it loads

I notice the 320 cockpit is slightly reworked. Wasn’t expecting this on my favourite aircraft thanks FDS 😏.

I’m not sure if it’s just me but some aspects of the scenery seem slightly refined?

Keep it up, they not sleep 😂. There will be more LOD in future.

What?! HOW
I’m on the S8+ and I still don’t have it

Update the JetBlue livery for the A320 please! =)

Hello!

This is not the proper place to request features. We have a whole category for that (#features). Pretty sure it’s already requested there :)

@schyllberg Have you still had no sleep, what a warrior you are 😂

Does the A321 still do the porpoising thing ? ( sorry if already discussed)

No it should’ve been patched with this update I believe 🙂

Yes, that was a good takeoff considering those winds, those wings were stretched to the max

Dont feel bad, I dont either :) :) :)

Awesome work, entire FDS team!!! 👏🏼👏🏼
I was expecting the CRJ900, which is great already by itself, but as an extra bonus an update to my beloved A320 series with wingflex, pilots sitting in the cockpit aaaaand EUROWINGS LIVERY!! Yay! 🍾🎊🎈
You made my day!! 😁😁😁