Infinite Flight 18.3 Release

You can mimic the already implemented and successful program of IFAE.

We begin by selecting a few designers from the community who have basic photoshop skills and image processing knowledge. Ryan uploads a few tutorials on YouTube explaining step by step the process of designing 4K liveries from start to finish. A repository of pending/in works/completed can be made where the chosen volunteers can submit liveries. Ryan supervises the entire process and pushes the submitted liveries which meet the set quality standards.

2 Likes

Livery painting mostly requires photoshop. Although it’s a paid software, there are competent alternatives like GIMP which are free and open source. There are free and open source 3D softwares like blender as well so file formats shouldn’t be a problem as these can usually open files of other softwares as well.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that it’s a lot harder then said

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestion. I would suggest moving this to the features category although for now it’s not something we’ll be doing.

1 Like

Oh Ok I didn’t know you could just use Photoshop. I haven’t gotten big into that kind of thing but it is a good idea.

What are some of the new airports?

@PilotCool As stated in the original pod, FDS will list the new edited airports later on.

It seems like every time infinite flight begins getting old, FDS finds a way to fix the problem. Take that X-plane.

1 Like

Here is a listing of ALL completed airports as of 2-Jul-2018

8 Likes

I love the new A320 suspensions and wingflex! It is such a good aircraft now!

4 Likes

Just tried the CRJ 900, have no complaints good job all. Keep up the hard work!

3 Likes

They aren’t in the game, eh @Kilt_McHaggis? Just done, and awaiting to be added soon?

No, ALL of these are now in the simulator, approx 2,500 now!

2 Likes

Great! Love this simulator

3 Likes

Glad you like it! Welcome to the forum by the way. Let me know if you have any questions via PM 🙂

9 Likes

I really like the new update
But would the 737 get a rework like how the
A321
A320
A319
And a318

3 Likes

This isnt really the place to post requests for new planes #features is the advised place to post these, remember to check it isn’t a duplicate and that your post contains a photo and details about the airplane thanks

1 Like

Chuck a vote on this if you would like the 737 to be reworked

6 Likes